2009 Kona Honky Tonk

[quote=“bold”][quote=“bold”]They gave the Paddy Wagon race28’s? hahaha looks pretty decent.

http://konaworld.com/[/quote]

I already linked it rusty.
Just edited the link so you can go to the homepage.[/quote]
Thanks.
Not only am I lazy, but I’m stupid too!

If they made it in S&M orange I’d buy one.

That kona is a nice setup. I like to see differing off the shelf setups.

i’m so happy that they’re making all of those bikes.

I’ve heard that Surly is planning a Pacer complete. It’ll be a Tiagra/105 mix for under or about $1000.

Big Dummy complete?[/quote]
That would be fucking epic. I’m looking for the new LHT complete, if they upgrade it at all. Probably just some new colors? I like olive green though.[/quote]

They probably won’t upgrade the LHT. They might change colors.

If anything, it’s still worth the wait because you might be able to con your way into an 08 for cheaper.

I like Kona more and more.

I don’t have the funds anyways. Hopefully Jewy ways can get it to me at some sort of discount.

i think i’d be all over that. i hope it’s true.

ugh.

the pacer sucks.

bar end shifterzzzzz

crooked rakz

On one hand, that’s really cool that they’re not afraid to do a modern steel bike with downtube shifters. On the other hand, brifters are actually really awesome. Anything to keep your hands on the bars is a good thing.

yeah but DA dt shifters are so much cheaper than DA brifters and earn you almost as many bling points.

this reminds me, today is probably my last chance to ride my brothers brifter’d serotta colorado as much as i want :cry:

see you in 30 miles

The more new affordable steel road bikes, the better.

On one hand, that’s really cool that they’re not afraid to do a modern steel bike with downtube shifters. On the other hand, brifters are actually really awesome. Anything to keep your hands on the bars is a good thing.[/quote]
I <3 my brifters.

Why would you say that? The Pacer’s a solid frames with good classic road geometry, even if it is a little expensive for what you get. Surlys completes are always a much better value than their stand-alone frames though.

please elaborate.

I think it’s great to see more affordable, sensibly speced road bikes on the market with fender clearance, etc…

I agree. It’s great to see bikes that actually reflect the way riders use them, rather than bikes for people who think they need what the pros get paid to ride.