2012 Kona Honzo feelers

Would anyone be interested in a stock large (18" I think?) 2012 Honzo? Thinking maybe $400? Probably 1k-2k miles on it, nothing mechanically wrong with it that I know of. I can put up some pics later but essentially its this

How’s the fork look?

How does the saddle smell?

1 Like

Feels fine to me but tbh the last time it was looked at was when my bike shop buddy borrowed the bike for a few days. Didn’t realize they needed maintenance even when not being used, so I’ll probably need to take it to a shop to get it looked at/tuned up, will update thread after if I’m still looking to sell. Roadies gonna roadie.

Like lilac and gooseberries

1 Like

I kinda want this, but I’m pretty sure it’s too big for me. How tall are you and what size road bike do you typically ride?

I’m 5’9" and I usually ride a 54cm with 120 stem and setback, but I could also fit a 56cm with a shorter stem. This bike may be a smidge large for me but I never felt uncomfortable or awkward on it.

I’ll try to get some photos up later today

Whats the status of this? Still available? Condition? Pic?

Sorry for the lack of update, a friend is interested so holding onto it for him for now, will update if that changes

1 Like

Looking to sell this again, here’s some pics

A little reluctant to ship and will likely list on craigslist/offerup, but if anyone is in socal or has someone that can pick it up that may work as well.

Fork has not been serviced but feels fine to me, only rode this thing maybe 3-5 times a year on average?

I was thinking of listing it for like 550-600 and maybe haggling down if needed, cheaper for a tarcker. Just took it for a spin around the block and other than the brakes needing some fluid added (think I leaked some trying to bleed them a while back), everything seems to be in working order.

Where are you at? I would be interested in having a look-see

1 Like

San Diego

Just ordered stuff to service the fork, doesn’t seem too hard. Stanchions are smooth.

If no one here ends up with it I might just give it to my neighbor or something, hate dealing with offerup and Craigslist people

1 Like

Hello. I am in LA and would like to check it out, if you’re still up for selling it

I’m in San Diego - should be up in LA (Dominguez Hills) for the CBR race on May 16 though, I can bring it up with me then