2016 Stumpjumper FSR 27.5 Carbon M new frame, i9 hubs, cool stuff

Selling the best bike I’ve ever owned to get on a bike that I actually sell in the shop. This is a 2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 27.5 in orange, and it’s a BRAND NEW FRAME! I cracked the old one and had it warrantied. The new one hasn’t been ridden besides a couple wheelies on the block. Everything was just switched over with new cables and a brake bleed. The rear pads, rear rotor, bottom bracket, chain, cassette and derailleur are also nearly brand new.

This was mostly a trail bike, but I also had a few lift days on it. It is a true do it all bike and will make someone very happy.

This bike has a lot of good, including Industry Nine hubs, the swat tool on the bottom of the top tube, the swat box, new headset bearings, a carbon front rim, new rear pads and rotors, and an amazing color scheme.

There are also a few bad things about it… the main being that the fork stanchion has a scratch, which is pictured. It was the result of someone not picking up their dog’s shit on the trail. The fork’s performance hasn’t been effected at all, but it is there. The rear rim also has a dent. It still seals and is structurally fine, but it is there if you look hard enough. Also, the top pawl in the dropper sometimes slips. It doesn’t happen often, and is usually when its below 50 degrees. I was going to fix it, but it never annoyed me enough.

Here are the specs:

Frame: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR 27.5 Carbon Medium
Fork: Rockshox Yari 160mm
Shock: Fox Float CTD
Brakes: Shimano XT M8000 (new rear pads and rotors)
Crankset: Shimano SLX 32t
Bottom Bracket: Wheels Manufacturing
Derailleur: Shimano SLX 11sp
Shifter: Shimano XT M8000
Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-46t
Wheels: Stan’s Bravo Carbon
Stem: Chromag 35mm
Bars: Chromag Fubar 760mm
Seatpost: Specialized Command Post IRcc

I’m asking $2300 on Pinkbike but Tarck rules everything around me so offer up. Pics in next post cuz they’re on my phone.

EDIT: Selling with super clean Stan’s Bravo carbon wheels now instead of the i9s

3 Likes

Fuck I want it but it’s way too much bike for the trails around here.

I used to say the same thing when I was riding a rigid single speed on our trails here.

Also; updated… now selling with Stan’s Bravo carbon wheels instead of the I9s.

I may have read over it but, frame size?

Medium, sorry I always forget that bikes come in other sizes besides me sized

See, now if it were a large, it’d be sold right now.
To me.