48x17 Club Kids only.

48x17 4 life.

46x16 wut wut!

throw a 17 on it. it’s so good.

[quote=aerobear]fuck skid patches.

48x17 is awesome regardless. fucka 44t… who needs that? id just end up having to take that shit off all the time.

with a 48t, you can run 48x14-17 on the same length of chain.[/quote]
this.

Ever ride your bike into a headwind? I have a hard time believing anyone is mashing around at 24mph all the time. Optimal cadence is 90-100RPM which is 24-27mph. I don’t really know anyone that can sustain 24mph for greater than a few minutes.

48 x 17 ftw. best ration ever. 53 x 19? fuck that who wants a 19t cog

49x18 or 44x16 are my favorites.

throw a 17 on it. it’s so good.[/quote]

i just geared down from 47x16 i don’t know if i could go down another tooth.

I much prefer spinnin’ to mashin’. 44/39x17/19 on the dinglespeed ride right now. Will get 42t ring for winter.

On a gearing related note, an older dude who’s come into the shop a couple times in the last few weeks rides a langster NY edition with a Krypto NY lock attached to it, super narrow flat bars, and 53x13 gearing. He said he’s thinkin’ about putting a 55t ring on it too. He is a dumbass.

Ever ride your bike into a headwind? I have a hard time believing anyone is mashing around at 24mph all the time. Optimal cadence is 90-100RPM which is 24-27mph. I don’t really know anyone that can sustain 24mph for greater than a few minutes.[/quote]

There’s always a headwind here, I guess I’m not always in optimal rpms, especially when just riding around. I’m almost positive I’m going with the 15t, a few of my friends run 14t and have no problem. Most of the rides here are straight and pace lined and fast as fuck.

49x17

cos fun

48x19 cos hills

Ever ride your bike into a headwind? I have a hard time believing anyone is mashing around at 24mph all the time. Optimal cadence is 90-100RPM which is 24-27mph. I don’t really know anyone that can sustain 24mph for greater than a few minutes.[/quote]

There’s always a headwind here, I guess I’m not always in optimal rpms, especially when just riding around. I’m almost positive I’m going with the 15t, a few of my friends run 14t and have no problem. Most of the rides here are straight and pace lined and fast as fuck.[/quote]

I didn’t want to just come right out and call you a douche for being over geared. If you’re doing pace lines fixed, that’d be about the right gearing for it.

fuckouttaherenewjack. go eat your ration of cock.

There’s always a headwind here, I guess I’m not always in optimal rpms, especially when just riding around. I’m almost positive I’m going with the 15t, a few of my friends run 14t and have no problem. Most of the rides here are straight and pace lined and fast as fuck.[/quote]

I didn’t want to just come right out and call you a douche for being over geared. If you’re doing pace lines fixed, that’d be about the right gearing for it.[/quote]

QFT. 48x14 is my track ratio and works pretty damn well. Would hate to have to deal with start/stop traffic on it though.

46x18 on the single speed
just got the cross check built up at 46x18 too, think i might go to 44x18 for lugging heavy loads.

^Get dingle cog atmo.

Nobody. Everyone knows that there is no zen in 19t cogs. If you’re not pushing 80+ gear inches on the street, you’re not a real man.