A Fistful Of Post ATMO (old)

My new favourite cycling movie:

60 CyclesbyJean-Claude Labrecque, National Film Board of Canada

}

https://www.nfb.ca/film/60_cycles_en#temp-share-panel

16minute film made in 1965 about the St Laurent race in Quebec. Killer soundtrack, great shots.

[quote=kevinwulf]My new favourite cycling movie:

60 CyclesbyJean-Claude Labrecque, National Film Board of Canada

}

https://www.nfb.ca/film/60_cycles_en#temp-share-panel

16minute film made in 1965 about the St Laurent race in Quebec. Killer soundtrack, great shots.[/quote]

So rad. Old bicycles were so much prettier, as were their helmetless riders.

Love the French-bastardized Dick Dale and Booker T riffs.

So good. Psyched to ride now.

I want to like that film, but I can’t get over the weird choice of sounds… so much honking and sirens.

Oh yeah, the honking and the sirens… what was with that? Still enjoyed it.

kinda hella into the caravan and flags on the cars.

we need more flags in the caravan atmo.

In the WTF file today, Boonen’s Ferrari has a new paintjob by cartoonist Jeroom Kladdert. Tommeke’s official response hasn’t been publicly recorded.


edit: The engine cover is…

NO WAY
kinda like WHEN YOU SEE IT


chari & co can eat dicks… but I do like that kit. And that Chrome bag. Fuck.

Would that chrome so hard, especially since $120 is reasonable for some limited x collabo bullshit, but it only fits a 13" laptop? wtf?

Paris-Roubaix - Mavic at the heart of the action from Mavic on Vimeo.



http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/4435725337.html

I love that at some point there must have been a conversation like
Father: I’m posting it on craigslist. What kind of bike did you say it was?
Son: A fixie
Father: No, I mean, like a racing bike or a mountain bike?
Son: Ugh, dad, it’s just a fixie. Everyone knows what a fixie is.
Father: Ok. Fine. What made it distinguishable?
Son: The rear tire was really special. It is called a gatorskin and they make them just for skidding on fixies.

The frame is one thing but the trailer is what kills me.

[quote=rando]The frame is one thing but the trailer is what kills me.

[/quote]

Needs Gates drive.

Well. Played. Seth.

actual lol

also

#bikenerddadjokes