lol just thinking about it
touching each others butts
A friendly athletic spank between two hardmen suddenly became something much, much deeper
maybe it can be like one of those indy films with the really short title “hardman” and the really long subtitle, which would make it “hardman: the land of the seven foot deep potholes”


WTF where can i buy those sidis?
Become an emergency last string team Lampre replacement for the Giro and hope the guy you replaced wears the same size you do.
[quote=rando]
[/quote]
Love this.
But flat bars?
Must have forgot to crop that out or use a bokeh filter before posting on the interweb
fucking hell I want those sidis
fluo just wasn’t far enough



I spy Jeff’s gut
[quote=ShartAttack]Each rando story gives me another scene in the psychosexual thriller I’m writing about a cyclist who obsessively and mirthlessly pedals around a midwestern metropolis. Chance encounters with strangers only fuel his need for speed, as pedaling is the only way he can ameliorate his crippling anxiety. Thus, the bicycle represents both a literal and metaphorical escape, to run from other caffeine addicts and freds as well as his inner demons. Between rides he haphazardly composes illegible manifestos which he posts on the internet, further compounding his isolation.
Until he encounters another man on the MUP. He is faster. He is crankier. He’s Buddha, he’s Jesus. And our protagonist is drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse; longing gazes at Starbucks, titillating and taunting messages on Strava, furious sprints through potholes 7 feet deep. A crescendo of anticipation builds between the two riders until…
I don’t have the rest of the plot yet but I figure it will be called “Low Hanging Fruit” or maybe just “Hardman” depending on how sexy the ending is[/quote]
man can’t believe i missed this by never reading this thread
lolled all over again.
I hope “Low Hanging Fruit” is the sexier of the two endings.
I’m thinking that there is either no dialogue or maybe it’s narrated in french with no subtitles.
Bro… it’s rando. There will be dialogue.
[quote=tarckeemoon][quote=rando]The frame is one thing but the trailer is what kills me.
[/quote]
Needs Gates drive.[/quote]
I’m on the fence about this one.
[quote=aerobear][quote=ShartAttack]Each rando story gives me another scene in the psychosexual thriller I’m writing about a cyclist who obsessively and mirthlessly pedals around a midwestern metropolis. Chance encounters with strangers only fuel his need for speed, as pedaling is the only way he can ameliorate his crippling anxiety. Thus, the bicycle represents both a literal and metaphorical escape, to run from other caffeine addicts and freds as well as his inner demons. Between rides he haphazardly composes illegible manifestos which he posts on the internet, further compounding his isolation.
Until he encounters another man on the MUP. He is faster. He is crankier. He’s Buddha, he’s Jesus. And our protagonist is drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse; longing gazes at Starbucks, titillating and taunting messages on Strava, furious sprints through potholes 7 feet deep. A crescendo of anticipation builds between the two riders until…
I don’t have the rest of the plot yet but I figure it will be called “Low Hanging Fruit” or maybe just “Hardman” depending on how sexy the ending is[/quote]
man can’t believe i missed this by never reading this thread[/quote]
Yeah, it’s pretty much the best thing in the history of this forum.
