A safe space to complain about jackass humans

Self doxxing

1 Like

I’m going to start utilizing the rant and raves section on Craigslist. I think it will be therapeutic.

5 Likes

Oh sick I’m getting replies.

7 Likes

Why are you doing this to yourself?

2 Likes

why would yoyu do this to yorurself?

edit: the worst part is you never once said they almost killed you. but that they almost killed a family of pedestrians. but go ahead with your whiney ass carbrain self :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

25 Likes

i have been getting irrationally angry at the pickup trucks that park in the parking garage at the airport. the ass of the truck hangs out so far you can’t see anything and they take up roughly 1.1 spaces

5 Likes

It’s almost like we should close all the fuggin fuel economy and tax loopholes that incentivize everyone to buy full size pickup trucks that are especially good at murdering pedestrians and using excessive amounts of common car infrastructure

10 Likes

Has anyone seen the new Suburban? The picture does it no justice. It’s the scariest looking vehicle I’ve ever seen on the road.

9 Likes

As a pickup owner, the correct thing to do in those circumstances is to back it in, which usually entails less stick out.

1 Like

that implies that you are aware that other human beings exist in the world, though

9 Likes

LENTILS

5 Likes

Not a trait commonly found among pickup owners.

2 Likes

So the (hopeful) conclusion to this is that same dude messaged me again saying he could give me $30 and pick it up right now. I’m at work so I told my wife to put it at the curb and messaged him back that he could have it for free lol. We’ll see if I’m finally rid of this damn thing

6 Likes

Praying 4 u

2 Likes

damn, 11 more days and you still have the damn thing?
that is unlucky.

most of the things I’ve tried to give away for free on CL went in like hours, not days. the exception being the time i tried to give away some used knee pads, some cycling shoes with a broken buckle, and some fenders. literally nobody wanted that shit. but i did just like list it all together in one listing.

then like a month later someone wanted to pay me to send them the knee pads in the mail, so i did that.

1 Like

Well it is gone. My wife sent me a couple pics that I won’t post, but the guy showed up in a van with what looked like a window aircon stuck in the back door #vanlife. He tied the rack to the van in the middle of the street and apparently just let his dog roam around the neighborhood while he did it lol. Looks like he’s actually gonna use the rack so I guess I’m pleased!

17 Likes

My prayers were answered!

2 Likes

Somebody parked this in the bike lane for the rental company to pick up. But they left the keys in it. So its not parked in the bike lane anymore .

29 Likes

you are even less averse to confrontation than me!

3 Likes