AB's "Not Sure" & "Average" & "huh?" thread

Deep inside, in the dark corners of my mental porch, lurks a far worse new guy, just begging to come out.

I just cleaned my porch out. All I found was spiders. This is a metaphor for something.

EDIT: Who’s ordering a t-shirt?

http://www.affinitycycles.com/shop/

this trademark can’t happen quickly enough

what is the status?

It’s being listed as Tarck™. Who’s getting the licensing fee?

i propose a tarckllc venture capital firm. there wont be a whole lot of money but a bunch of internet cycling enthusiasts with impeccable taste will be happy to dither on about tastemaking.

put it in a savings account

Didn’t we already tell these dudes to knock it off? Adding the ™ just demonstrates malice aforethought or whatever fancypants legal term applies

I thought we were waiting for the trademark to go through so we could legit slam them with a C&D, but I’m not 100% sure on that.

Fuck them either way.

Use proceeds to fund the FBM - Endpoint Red Hook team. Hire some fast dude to race on possibly upcoming TAF musa tarck racer. Sell lots of frames. Put them out of business.

Oh you mean completely knock off the affinity bikes and paint them in the tarck brand colourway?

Probably just make actual nice steel track racing bikes and paint the fork a crazy color for no actual good reason.

Should I?

Going to start always referring to derailleur hangers as “tail hooks” from here on out.

Kind of the same thing a lindarets/wolftooth whateverlink will do, right?

Yeah, just the RockBros version. I suspect it’s probably forged and not CNCed, which means it could be much stronger than the Wolflink thingy.

Bicycle speed to the maximum flywheel, may rub onto the wheel.

trademark is just waiting for me to upload all those photos and then we should get approved.

i can’t believe those assholes actually put the TM on there. one of them must be paying some attention here.