aerospoke group buy? anyone interested?

hey…

just wondering if anyone would be interested in an aerospoke group buy. i set up an account at the LBS i work at and could pretty much do it for around $20 above cost, the $20 would go to the shop for letting me do it. :bear:

as of right now shipping would be about 4-6 weeks out. they expect demand to go down in the next few weeks and the backorder time would be shortened accordingly.

Prices would look as follows (all prices would be shipped):
front track(add $15 for rear) - $260 for natural black
$310 for most painted colors

if you want to tarck your road bike…
for QR front subtract $25. add $40 for road rear (shimano)

keep in mind aerospoke wont drop ship. so the wheels would be shipped to me at the shop, and i in turn would ship them from the shop. so the prices include both shipping costs (spoke->shop->tarcksters)

let me know what you guys think. 10+ would be ideal but we could do it with any number.

tentatively i would set the cut off for the end of the month.

i’ll set up a poll and see whos at least interested. if we at least have a few i’ll set up a checkout for it.

im glad theres an aerospoke filter.

:bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear:

One QR front in lime green pleez.

is this for real?

who are you?

this is one of those thread that should have “Epic” added to the title to make it easier to find later on.

this is for real. of course it is.

i have been around. i just don’t sit on teh intrawebz posting all day. i have been on brian forums since '06. i set up the arro account so i could order a couple wheels for my self and i decided i should share the love.

i am down.
having owned both a front & back arrospok before & actually loving them, only to part with them to build my gf a bike that she never rides… i would love to buy at least a front.
we rag on arrospoks but, they’re so nice on the track.

Ive got a better deal for you guys.

Send me 200$ and i will send you a arr0spok in any color you want.

I promise im not tryng to fuck you, i give you my internet word.

I accept cash, money order, paypal and any credit card.

If you pm me you credit card number and exp. date that would make things alot easier for me.

-Carail

P.S. Tell your friends

[quote=“carail”]Ive got a better deal for you guys.

Send me 200$ and i will send you a arr0spok in any color you want.

I promise im not tryng to fuck you, i give you my internet word.

I accept cash, money order, paypal and any credit card.

If you pm me you credit card number and exp. date that would make things alot easier for me.

-Carail

P.S. Tell your friends[/quote]
Is there a limit? Can I buy 8?

no limit my trusting friend

you should buy as many as you can, caus you can sell these for profit.

Think of it as a investment

If it helps to build his rep any, this guy really is legit and could help you out. I sold him some stuff once- and not only did he pay me very quickly and respond to all my emails, but his shipping address confirms that in fact he works for a shop that could hook this up : ) good guy. (unless he steals your money and runs away to canada or something. then not such a good guy. but he probably won’t)

just send us a pic of the shop… maybe him in front of the shop… maybe scan a business card or something.
maybe i’m too trusting.

Heres a pic of my bike shop

im the guy in the midle
so send me your money

-Carail

P.S. tell your friend

I suspect this is going to be multiple pages.

[quote=“artblur”]i am down.
having owned both a front & back arrospok before & actually loving them, only to part with them to build my gf a bike that she never rides… i would love to buy at least a front.
we rag on arrospoks but, they’re so nice on the track.[/quote]

if by nice you mean extremely flexy and slow to accelerate…

How much are spokes going for on ebay these days?

[quote=“tarckatina”][quote=“artblur”]i am down.
we rag on arrospoks but, they’re so nice on the track.[/quote]

if by nice you mean extremely flexy and slow to accelerate…[/quote]
not really that flexy.
yes, they take time to get up to speed… but, when up to speed… they create a serious amount of inertia/momentum

I want one kuz they’re purty.
And my bike is nowhere near tarck enough.

[quote=“artblur”]just send us a pic of the shop… maybe him in front of the shop… maybe scan a business card or something.
maybe i’m too trusting.[/quote]

how about a pay stub. it’s the slow season here (it’s a resort town) till thanksgiving so i have no hours there right now. hence my $25 dollar check (i came in and did a repair while the wrenches were in vegas). thats why i’m driving school bus as well.