All Bodies on Bikes Film is here!!

Check it out!!

37 Likes

Yay!
and now on pinkbike, and the comments are positive (never know with them)

5 Likes

holy sheeettttt…

4 Likes

This is fantastic. Big kudos to Shimano and the other supporters who helped make this happen.

3 Likes

very awesome, being in front of a camera is so difficult, you did great.

kickass!

7 Likes

This is so, so good. You two both came across really well and did a really great job of articulating the shift from cycling as punishment for not looking a certain way to cycling because it’s a fun way to move your body.

A++

8 Likes

Marley this is awesome!

@igor that piolet looks good.

1 Like

I had high expectations and they were exceeded.

Kinda swooned a little when she took a spill and said, “hey, I feel like a real mountain biker, ya know?”

4 Likes

Proud of you Marley, that was rad.

2 Likes

I really appreciate the celebration of cycling as fun and joyous. Yes there were less-fun parts I’m sure, but it’s nice to not see “suffering” as something necessary to be a rad cyclist.

The dancing at the end credits was a great and made me really smile!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!! and definitely huge thanks to @igor for the bike! Hopefully you caught it in the credits that we thanked you - i had to fight to keep that in there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Marley if I want to post this on my FB or whatever, does it matter to you if I post the direct youtube link or the pinkbike link or ?

If you use this link, I get the Shimano ‘credit’ or whatever for their social rankings among ambassadors. But really, any sharing is caring :slight_smile:

https://fal.cn/3dTAZ

6 Likes

@capn_FANCYpants That was so so so good! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of the journey!

7 Likes

Made it on the Radavist as well.

3 Likes

really awesome

Kicking ass! Congrats Marley.

don’t speak so quickly, frank. i’m like currently ready to fight like 4-5 people in there.

11 Likes

agreed. its been fun watching this unfold.

Well the first 20 or so were good.