All Bodies on Bikes Film is here!!

lol.

14 Likes

As somebody who has been struggling with this a lot lately, I enjoyed the video

6 Likes

i came to post the whine about shimano not finding a male ambassador because males get left behind too but i like this one more

5 Likes

This is so awesome! Great job, Marley! Gonna share this around for sure.

1 Like

it’s great to finally watch this one! y’all look like you had a great time riding especially those ferny routes and at the coast

1 Like

Soo awesome! Congrats, Marley.

Movie making is a funny thing. It was actually one of the least enjoyable bikepacking routes I’ve done - not really my preferred style of riding. A helluva lot of climbing without a lot of reward or variety in terrain. And the parts that I did enjoy (the singletrack and descending) the camera didn’t catch because they weren’t with us.

All good though.

3 Likes

Watched it, then watched it again. Congratulations!! So glad you two got this chance and so glad it was done SO well!!

2 Likes

This article is a fun little behind the scenes peek: "All Bodies on Bikes": These two cyclists are advancing the conversation about size inclusion in cycling - Canadian Cycling Magazine

7 Likes

I got an email from shimano about this!

1 Like

Wife and kid watched and were pleased. Wife formerly being an intuitive eating coach as well as involved with the health at every size org, was pleased.

I admit to cringing at the end with the bikes being ridden in salt water.

4 Likes

There was a salt water disclaimer!

This was so awesome to watch.

3 Likes

Thank you for watching the credits! :slight_smile:

this is SUPER fucking cool and our mutual friend Mariah and I have been excited about it all day!!

1 Like

HY this was great! Thanks for sharing your experience with the world. Going to share this around (via Shimano link for social credit).

1 Like

<3

4 Likes

The spousal partner I live with and our daughter both loved it. Kiddo spotted Marley’s tarck bottle!

5 Likes

v cool :tarckbear:

3 Likes

Phenomenal!!!

Watched it last night, so well done. Kudos to you and Kailey for doing what you’re doing.

1 Like