Any shirts?

Does tarck have and shirts? cause seriously I would love the rock one, especially the colors on the logo? And stickers. If you guys got Shirts or Stickers I would be interested in it.

there’s a thread where you can order the stickers. i think it’s in off topic. can’t really tell you to ‘fuck off and use the search function’ because the search here sucks. some one might have a tiabf shirt. you just missed out on a gb on some bad ass tarck jerseys. unfortunately, so did i. :frowning:

Really!? Damn Epic Fail… Damn so they do have jerseys?

Really!? Damn Epic Fail… Damn so they do have jerseys?

Why the hell did it do a double post mhmmm.

Question: Why is the FIRST thing new people want is our merch?

I’m sorry if offending you if I want your guys merchandise.

You aren’t the first. I just find it odd, and we created all the stuff so we could represent a place that most of us have been posting on and apart of for over a year now. Its just odd to me to want to rep something that you have been at for a week.

I feel you, Well I would want to rep you guys cause what I read from the other threads you guys are cool people. And the reason why I would rep you cause I no I would stick around for awhile well until I get shipped out. haha Too me its like a sponsorship once I get an shirt/pants either item with a name for example “Tarck” I would rep and contribute cause I ain’t the type of person who buys Bike jerseys for fashion I would wear it to let people no who I’m riding for. Cause I don’t have a jersey so I thought tarck would be my first. Ya know

i have two TIABF shirts in medium 25 dollars shipped.

[quote=iBurtsBee]
I feel you, Well I would want to rep you guys cause what I read from the other threads you guys are cool people. [/quote]

WHERE ARE PEOPLE GETTING THIS IDEA THAT WE ARE COOL PEOPLE? OR A WELCOMING COMMUNITY?!

I DON’T KNOW.

IT BOGGLES TEH MIND!

WHEN DID OUTSIDE PEOPLE START LOVING TARCK?!
TARCKCHOP HATES US, AS IT SHOUOLD BE, AT LEAST.

This is analogous to the guys who don’t own the album, but who go up to the merch booth to buy a t-shirt after the show.

[quote=rabbi]WHEN DID OUTSIDE PEOPLE START LOVING TARCK?!
TARCKCHOP HATES US, AS IT SHOUOLD BE, AT LEAST.[/quote]

YES.

noobs, follow teh thick-ass ass of tarckchop. Tarckbear’s wisdom is too much for your feeble minds.

hahahaha

I know a few guys like that too. I always buy as much merch from whatever show I go to, because I usually got the album for free, and artist don’t make shit off of CD sales, so I buy a shit ton of merch. I really enjoy when they actually bring vinyl to the show. I spent over a hundred bucks at the atmosphere show the other night…

[quote=sneaky viking][quote=iBurtsBee]
I feel you, Well I would want to rep you guys cause what I read from the other threads you guys are cool people. [/quote]

WHERE ARE PEOPLE GETTING THIS IDEA THAT WE ARE COOL PEOPLE? OR A WELCOMING COMMUNITY?![/quote]
do you think it is my fault?

[quote=littlebear][quote=sneaky viking][quote=iBurtsBee]

WHERE ARE PEOPLE GETTING THIS IDEA THAT WE ARE COOL PEOPLE? OR A WELCOMING COMMUNITY?![/quote]
do you think it is my fault?[/quote]POSSIBLY