Anyone going to the NAHBS?

no. all the portland dudes just pick a place to vacation together, and then arrange a ‘show’ around it.

[quote=NextGenHacker101]Too far for me, but I hope that:

A) There is a Tarck-up including riding, drinking, and repping Tarck in public (and not necessarily in that order)
B) Somebody posts some pictures of A, along with some of the bikes or whatever[/quote]

I work with one of the guys who builds the Pelican frames (Chris aka Wienerstick), he and the others are planning on being there.

Pelican GB!

Make this happen.

Are you talkin to me, Terp?

yeah but here the show is known as SNAHBS

Does the PM feature on here work or not? Also my friend is letting me crash at his place if i dont end up going with some of you tarckers to afterparty / riding/ whatever. and i agree with waxy about the fucked up weather, supposedly we’re getting 35 inches this weekend and
im going to be down in richmond for an art show, if i get stuck down there, im going drinkin.

People coming to Richmond…

Friday night party at my shop (you don’t have to be 21 but you have to be 21 to drink).
Saturday night party at Europa (a bar).

Rides depending on weather.

If you are bringing a road bike we will do a road ride Sunday from my shop.
If you are bringing a tarck/beater we’ll def do a ride Saturday night before going to Europa to hit some of the cooler spots in RVA.

I hear that the tricktrackers are doing something too. It probably involves riding wheelies in a parking garage though.

There are tons of places to eat near my shop so if anyone just wants to swing by to say what’s up and get advice on where to find food or do whatever I’ll be in all day Friday, and part of Saturday for sure

i might be if i can find a ride. or find someone to ride with from reston…

Anyone know of any cheap places to crash or anyone hosting slumber parties?

well i talked to my friend tonight, and he’s down to have people crash. and dbgray, im like 20 from reston, probably this next week i’ll know when im going. probably friday night, sat. sunday. def taking a road bike and or coaster brake bike. i’ll see. i dont know how this pm feature works but feel free to hit me up.

some heavy hitters up in that sponsors box

also, i hope this means there’s gonna be a bunch of polished-lug tricktrack bikes being shown

gorss

je préfère poli lug rando

bump. I’m going and will be going to the carytown shop party Friday.

i waiting to how much of this snow melts. cos i want to bring my bike.

will probably miss friday party cuz of work saturday, but will deff be down for rest of weekend.

Working on a list of all the stuff going down…
http://rvafixed.com/?p=4749

If anyone happens to stop by the Penny Lane Pub on 421 E Franklin St, say hi to my brother Richard (he tends bar). I told him he should go to the show and/or the rides but who knows.