Anyone knowledgable on Serotta?

I think they’re from 2005. They look to be in outstanding condition. Very few miles. I need wheels!

Did that work?

no but buy them

[quote=E-ROCK]2002 Serotta Colorado III. Metallic baby blueish, Time carbon fork. King headset.

Ended up being 515.00 shipped. Not an INSANE deal, but makes me happy. Gets here on Tuesday![/quote]
You always get the greatest deals on bike stuff!! So yeah…

i think i need eric to help me find new biek when im ready for one.

I’ll help you. Seriously. I love this shit.

But I might be getting a job at Santa Cruz Bikes. Fingers crossed. Will have much less time to hunt for bikes but I’ll get insane deals and have an awesome job! Went in for an interview yesterday. Looks good. Wish me luck.

Edit: and I got those wheels.

Fuck you dude. I hate you so much.

If you get the job get me a player price on a stigmata.

serially. i get a santa cruz then? ilu.

I’ll see what I can do yo. I’m trying not to get my hopes up but they said I had the job if my resume and application checked out. OMG. Hopes are up.

doing what for santa cruz?

Jeez Tarck is about making bikes happen FAST then going on to talk about the weather for a while.

Working in assembly. I’ll be part of an assembly line pretty much at first. But there are benefits and shit, plus I get to work with bad ass people.

Pretty sure I’ve seen video tours of that place. Looked pretty awesome.

It’s insane. The wheel building machine is by far the coolest part though…or the boxes and boxes of top of the line parts. So rad.

Hope to hear from them on Monday. It’s driving me crazy.

I hope you get it, dude. That sounds awesome.

I GOT THE JOB!!!

tarck salsa GB?

que?

FUCK YEAH! happy for you man. should be interesting. take some pics of the place when u get the chance.

er, i know you just said santa cruz

but i want some salsa

and chips

(heh, congrats!)

Thanks! He said he’ll call with details on monday or tuesday. So pumped.