attn: tzusing

free rimz?

20% off leg waxing at least

WTF

You’d think you’d work out the deets before the tattooing.

not my leg ftr

also,

I need an IRO backpiece.

tzu sing has gotta know the guy with the H+ tattoo, no?

yea thats my boy greg.
I was really iffy about him getting it at first. Then my other friend vic who knows the both of us pretty well said, you know what, that h plus son tattoo will probably mean a lot more to him than that tiger he has on his arm.
Which makes perfect sense. I think greg was just really stoked to see his friend build up something and have it make some money. Esp when a few of our friends in Taiwan are people that are very stuck in a rut.This was his way of showing support and a reminder to keep hustling and working.

While there’s an attn tzusing thread going…do you have any factory seconds right now? I need a white, non-machined rim of some sort, and I don’t care if it’s scratched or has paint boogers or whatever.

[quote=tzusing]yea thats my boy greg.
I was really iffy about him getting it at first. Then my other friend vic who knows the both of us pretty well said, you know what, that h plus son tattoo will probably mean a lot more to him than that tiger he has on his arm.
Which makes perfect sense. I think greg was just really stoked to see his friend build up something and have it make some money. Esp when a few of our friends in Taiwan are people that are very stuck in a rut.This was his way of showing support and a reminder to keep hustling and working.[/quote]

badass.

Yea, i was actually really touched.
This is definitely not for cool points or anything. This is Taichung Taiwan where no one knows what the hell that thing is on his leg.

What is the public perception of tattoos in Taiwan?

Gangster…not in gangsta as in good, but like in really gangsta, esp the doods with full on dragons on the back. Young kids are getting tattoos as art or fashion, but not that common. Nothing like what you see in the states. Also you need to not be an idiot when getting Japanese style tats and the type of creature. If you are not in a gang your ass will get beat for having a dragon on your back. And if you do have one, you have to be OG or you arn’t allowed. Taiwanese gang tats borrow heavily from the Japanese Yakuza tattoos. So if you see a guy on a street with a full sleeve, you stay the fuck away.

I have a friend who is heavily tatted, he has a very hard time getting a job. People are scared of him because they confuse him with being a gang member. He has been stuck to being an undertaker for many years, mainly because in Chinese culture this is considered really immoral, to profit off the dead. It is also a gangster run industry so they don’t care about his tats.

[quote=tzusing]Gangster…not in gangsta as in good, but like in really gangsta, esp the doods with full on dragons on the back. Young kids are getting tattoos as art or fashion, but not that common. Nothing like what you see in the states. Also you need to not be an idiot when getting Japanese style tats and the type of creature. If you are not in a gang your ass will get beat for having a dragon on your back. And if you do have one, you have to be OG or you arn’t allowed. Taiwanese gang tats borrow heavily from the Japanese Yakuza tattoos. So if you see a guy on a street with a full sleeve, you stay the fuck away.

I have a friend who is heavily tatted, he has a very hard time getting a job. People are scared of him because they confuse him with being a gang member. He has been stuck to being an undertaker for many years, mainly because in Chinese culture this is considered really immoral, to profit off the dead. It is also a gangster run industry so they don’t care about his tats.[/quote]

whoa. some shit i didn’t know.

in other news my friend johnny just got REAL TALK knuck tats.

so yeah, America sucks.

[quote=tzusing]Gangster…not in gangsta as in good, but like in really gangsta, esp the doods with full on dragons on the back. Young kids are getting tattoos as art or fashion, but not that common. Nothing like what you see in the states. Also you need to not be an idiot when getting Japanese style tats and the type of creature. If you are not in a gang your ass will get beat for having a dragon on your back. And if you do have one, you have to be OG or you arn’t allowed. Taiwanese gang tats borrow heavily from the Japanese Yakuza tattoos. So if you see a guy on a street with a full sleeve, you stay the fuck away.

I have a friend who is heavily tatted, he has a very hard time getting a job. People are scared of him because they confuse him with being a gang member. He has been stuck to being an undertaker for many years, mainly because in Chinese culture this is considered really immoral, to profit off the dead. It is also a gangster run industry so they don’t care about his tats.[/quote]
Tzuing: drops the knowlege

i hope you hit him

[quote=FaYgO fAyGo FaYgO fAyGo FaYgO fAyGo]

i hope you hit him[/quote]

i fully support those tattoos, given that they aren’t on my knuckles. that’s fucking great.

HPLU SSON

This is why they hate our freedom.

Interesting. What meaning does the dragon and other creatures have?