awesome fixie vidz

Are those people there as part of the MASH fixiebro exchange program?

You know, I dig riding in street clothes as much or maybe moreso than most other people, but on a ride with over a thousand roadies in full spandor I’d feel pretty fucking ridiculous not wearing at least a cycling jersey.

[quote=scrub]Was this posted already? TC I kinda like it.

Mountain Cream B&T from CREAM Bikes & Things on Vimeo.

[/quote]

I wish I had hills like that.

I’ll trade them some SWEET FIXIE CITY RIDING for a month, since that’s obviously what they really want.

You know, I dig riding in street clothes as much or maybe moreso than most other people, but on a ride with over a thousand roadies in full spandor I’d feel pretty fucking ridiculous not wearing at least a cycling jersey.[/quote]

jersey x cargos FOR LYFE

yah you really ate some roadies for breakfast. fuckin cat 6 up in this bitch.

TC: this looks fun to me

and this does not

Both look boring.

[quote=Russell]TC: this looks fun to me

[/quote]

Jeff, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Also, lolling hard at the guy on a fucking scooter with a full face helmet

[quote=Rich][quote=Russell]TC: this looks fun to me

[/quote]

Jeff, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Also, lolling hard at the guy on a fucking scooter with a full face helmet[/quote]
This could be fun if you had a way to sit on it. And maybe a way to propel yourself…

lol, did seven mary three get back together, this time a bit more neu metal.

it’s for these guys

awesome article from our awesome paper

:26, sweet bb flex bro

How is that a courier promo when the majority of the people in it are not even wearing bags?

they’re just masturbating looking in the mirror.

it’s like food delivery wasn’t giving them enough cred so they made this shit job up.

Why does it annoy me so much when people lock up by the top tube?

Because it’s fucking stupid and I want to knock the damn thing down or dent the tt just to teach them a lesson. Seat tube or Sheldon dummies.

Seriously. I usually go for head tube or sheldon though. Gotta leave some options for putting the bike in head first.

that. fucking. article.

Fuck this shit.

siq scowl and mash jersey bro

Edit: and sick hand position, and sick cutoffs, and sick “rare fork from Japan,” and sick gaaaaaaaaaah fuck this guy

Ant Bike Mike Makes an Antbike from zak lee

Do not get Mike’s love of shitbox stuff like american one piece cranks, stamped bridges, and straight gauge stays.