awesome fixie vidz

urban skiing
[youtube]YlE7oTd_ncY[/youtube]

no brakes!

There’s a couple spots on my campus with nice bits of hill next to staircases that people always hit in the winter time, not nearly as intense as that though.

It Aint That Serious from Paper Fortress on Vimeo.

its some silly hype video for this (now-closed) stupid bike boutique here.

Stairways To Heaven Race - Los Angeles from The Bicinity on Vimeo.

I admit to only watching about 3 minutes of this video. I kept jumping ahead thinking that something was actually going to happen.
fuckin' imovie fucks my shit up. but whateva.

fixed dirt road riding sounds pretty fun.

Oh it is. Unfortunately the race only has about 10% dirt roads. There’s another video (further up the page) that is fixed/singlespeed, which I’ll be doing fixed again this year.

not gonna lie this is pretty cool, aside from the skid marks of numerous failed attempts.

Oh god.
[youtube]WB-GmWkUDx4[/youtube]

In his defence, without that video, we’d have never found out about ‘Top Aussie Bloke’. And I for one am ok with that.

Wow, How/why did I watch the entire thing? Maybe I was waiting for the dramatic moment when he put a jersey on.

Looks like Chem Bros just ripped off Tron & Daft Punk completely. I’m OK with that.

Like a wet dream come true.

FIXATION Official Trailer from Alex Trudeau Viriato on Vimeo.

Sounds like the same bullshit i’ve heard on every other fixed bros doc.

[/quote]

ah, so dumb. the tricktrack guy saying “there are more tricks you can do on a fixed gear”…there are neither enough faces, nor enough palms…

Anyone know where the find the video?

I want to invite these dudes out to a cat 5 crit so they can get crushed by 50 year old sandbaggers.

[/quote]

ah, so dumb. the tricktrack guy saying “there are more tricks you can do on a fixed gear”…there are neither enough faces, nor enough palms…[/quote]

Watched this without the sound and I could tell just by the hand gestures of that one dude that he was explaining how fixed gear works.