BACKPACKING AND BICYCLING CANNONDALE

I still have my dad’s Cyclepro stringback gloves somewhere.

1 Like

Why don’t you post your bike noob

Post your bike…noob? Says joined January 2016?

I posted em. Long time lurker, first time caller.

nice CANNONDALE

2 Likes

And still pulls a nü guy posting them in the wrong thread

2 Likes

Yeah.

less bickering more cannondale

3 Likes

Checks payable to “Tarckbear Consulting LLC”, please put “product development” in the notes field

3 Likes

@amy

3 Likes

My first nice roadbiek, in the white w/pink decals and housing. Also had a pink saddle cover with black polka dots.

Those hand sprayed squiggly lines they did on some colors were rad tho

1 Like

My buddy has a “Team Crest” one of those that’s TAF

His isn’t anywhere as nice as this one tho.

9 Likes

Loved those

24" rear wheel mtn bikes!

Trash QC for starters.
The move to downgrade GT to a Performance brand did wonders for their brand.
Completely bloated and convoluted product lines for both brands with no clear identity.
Cannondale essentially peaked in 2007-2015 and has been a series of missteps as they try to ape Specialized without having the dealer network or marketing to back it up.

I ran a Cannondale shop for 8 years, so I’ve got some first hand experience on this. I’ve owned a bunch of their bikes over the years too. Some were great.

1 Like

I’m still mad about the rally Porsche video

2 Likes

I really dig everything you’ve done with Endpoint.

Thanks for the feedback, I think you know what you’re talking about. I’m not gonna go point to point, but I think you’ll be happy with where we’re headed.

Idk I like how sup’s Topstone is and she loves it as her first nice bike. Pretty good value too for the Sora spec. Just wish it came with tire milk rims :no_mouth:

1 Like

fwiw the reissued ti GT road bike is probably one of the best bikes I’ve ever tried. Rode on at a dealer event and was blown away. The Synapse Hi-mod v3 was also a high point.

The internal cable routing and bottom bracket tolerance issues of the new stuff doesn’t make me miss selling Evos with out of spec bottom bracket and headset cups though.

The brand isn’t a fit for what my shop does now… but who knows what the future could bring.

Tell the boss the ebike bubble is already starting to burst and to watch the fuck out or Dorel is going to have you making toothpaste or something.

2 Likes