Badass bike parts picture thread

But I’d love to have a stem with salsa on one side and tacos on the other!

I prefer the salsa on the tacos.

Wait, we had salsa tarck stickers? I need this in my life!

I’ve got some extras if you want some

I never got any and would definitely like a couple! Will definitely pay shipping.

If you have more and you don’t mind posting to Australia, I’ll pay for some for my Salsa stem.

Yes!

Yeah I’d go for two, would throw a few bucks your way for shipping etc.

I would also take several if I’m not too FNG to rep tarck.

It’s probably time for a new set of Tarck stickers

If you have more and you don’t mind posting to Australia, I’ll pay for some for my Salsa stem.[/quote]

Get extra and send me one. The Supple sticker takes pride of place on the Spicy Curry: someone asked me “who makes Supple bikes”. I laughed in their face.

The Supple one is gold and I need them.

Tarck 10year stickers? Bear with back pain on an ebike?

prison islanders: i have a healthy stack of the recent large stickers, ~11cm long.

Jolan I can spare you a salsa-tarck sticker for your stem, but I can’t return the favour and hand deliver it.

holding an axe and a switch controller, spraying the logo with a splatoon gun, with a kid/dawg and some house repair supplies in the cargobiek

[quote=cheese]The Supple one is gold and I need them.
[/quote]

Hit up https://www.instagram.com/boyzonthehoods. They sent me some for free(!) a while back.

[quote=Blakey]prison islanders: i have a healthy stack of the recent large stickers, ~11cm long.

Jolan I can spare you a salsa-tarck sticker for your stem, but I can’t return the favour and hand deliver it.[/quote]

I’m down for both, I’ll slide into your IG DM’s now. Thanks.

holding an axe and a switch controller, spraying the logo with a splatoon gun, with a kid/dawg and some house repair supplies in the cargobiek[/quote]
In.

I’m down to print another round of stickers. Last time they sold out in a day which was neat.

It’s beautiful

In also.

I’m always down for stickers or tshirts.