Badass bike parts picture thread

Yes, always yes.

Won’t suit everyone’s day ruiner, but easton cinch cranks now have a spiderless 47/32 or 46/30 option. Given the cost of the EC90 cranks and whatever the rings end up at I’ll stick with my Suginos and Ritchey’s until some EA70s arrive perhaps.

https://www.eastoncycling.com/media/Easton_GravelCombos_WhitePaper.pdf <-- some “math” to sell groaders on 2x11 being the new hotness to replace 1x11.

That looks mean.

That’s fucking dope. Those cranks are among the lightest mass-produced cranks around, so with those chainrings, you could save some serious weight over the Suginos. I am very tempted by that, but I think I need to give up on trying to lighten my NFE already.

That’s really nice.

cranks like those is what makes me wonder why folks would pay nearly the same money for alloy and a fixed spider.

Just buy a Wheels Manufacturing angular bearing bb.

The Salsa sticker is I thing I’m very sorry I missed. Would really go well with this jacket:

Do you have a salsa? I have an old salsa sticker with a peace sign that I wanted to put on a repainted salsa but they’ve never made anything I liked

I have a Campeon and a La Raza, although the La Raza is just an unpainted frame waiting for inspiration.
I bought retro Salsa MTB decals for it but haven’t had urge to paint.

Damn those Easton cranks look awzm and 47/32 also sounds real nice.

I still probably won’t move away from my 8-year-old Force cranks though because I think they look cool and I already have them.

Unless they come out with a 165mm length. Then I might be tempted.

[quote=b-roll]I have a Campeon and a La Raza, although the La Raza is just an unpainted frame waiting for inspiration.
I bought retro Salsa MTB decals for it but haven’t had urge to paint.[/quote]

RASTA
[color=#f00]RASTA[/color]
[color=#ff0]RASTA[/color]
[color=#3f0]RASTA[/color]
RASTA
Img leaf /img legalize it img leaf /img

[quote=Blakey]Won’t suit everyone’s day ruiner, but easton cinch cranks now have a spiderless 47/32 or 46/30 option. Given the cost of the EC90 cranks and whatever the rings end up at I’ll stick with my Suginos and Ritchey’s until some EA70s arrive perhaps.

https://www.eastoncycling.com/media/Easton_GravelCombos_WhitePaper.pdf <-- some “math” to sell groaders on 2x11 being the new hotness to replace 1x11.[/quote]

Hahaha as a 1x hater I love that 2x propaganda.

[quote=lukasz][quote=Blakey]Won’t suit everyone’s day ruiner, but easton cinch cranks now have a spiderless 47/32 or 46/30 option. Given the cost of the EC90 cranks and whatever the rings end up at I’ll stick with my Suginos and Ritchey’s until some EA70s arrive perhaps.

https://www.eastoncycling.com/media/Easton_GravelCombos_WhitePaper.pdf <-- some “math” to sell groaders on 2x11 being the new hotness to replace 1x11.[/quote]

Hahaha as a 1x hater I love that 2x propaganda.[/quote]
If you run 2x you can kill 2 birds and hate on 11 speed as well.
#derailleurdeniers

No 11 speed is my favorite

Why do people dislike 2x11/2xwhatever so much?

I’ve ridden a few 1x11 bikes, ladybiek’s included and they’re fine, but I don’t mind shifting the front chainring, and I really enjoy having closer gear ratios on the back.

What am I missing by ditching that small chainring, because I only really see positives to 2xwhatever.

1x mania is an example of mass hysteria atmo.

I liked 1x when I was (a) in shape and (b) living in Wisconsin
Now I’m slow and make extensive use of the triple on my commuter