Badass Mofo Vehicle/Bike combo

ugh
dat SKYLIGHT

[quote=rando]Offer this with the qualifier starting a thread with ‘badass’ really limits the content.

Hyundai +sw8t fixie + designerbros template = JA.

I’d love to be able to carry a couple bikes like this instead of dicking around with a rack or removing wheels. There is absolutely nothing I can see that doesn’t need to be fixed though.

Edit: It is a new concept car, Hyundai Veloster C3

[youtube]5-F1_cRM5PU[/youtube][/quote]
Reminds me of a plan my old boss had that involved permanently installing a Thule crossbar in the back of his C30 and then transporting his bike by bolting in a bike tray and then driving around with the hatch open. I almost got him to actually do it.

I have the not-dumb version of this in my Fit. I cut a piece of plywood to match the shape of the rear floor and screwed a 7 dollar fork mount to it. With the seats folded down I can carry the bike upright, leaving me floor space for other shit. Can close the hatch and everything! Am I a designer bro yet?

Do your bike and car have matching colorways? If not, then you have a long way to go, bro.

But seriously, hearing that makes me want a Fit even more.

Nah, no matchy. Got pretty stoked the day I realized both that I could do it and that the materials were sitting right in the basement.

^ Dat campagnolo-wagen, bros.
So much smangin have been done under the stars up in that dome.

Much peanut butter was eaten beneath that dome.

I’m assuming this is some sort of innuendo.

Or you don’t get it.

^ thread winner

Owner is pretty much guaranteed to be an asshole but that doesn’t mean I don’t want his vehicle/bike combo.

That F40+bike rack collabo is truly insane

There’s a local shop here that works on high zoot cars, the one time I wandered in there they had 2 F40s. Blew my mind, that car is so mental

i think the crazy part about the black ferrari photo is that it’s in a parking garage

I’m sure clearance isn’t a problem.

sorry for crappy quality, but you get the idea. seen around the southern california race scene.

would

you guys ever see the Speedvagen one?