Badass Mofo Vehicle/Bike combo

Haha. I just love the car.

That NDS pedal.

that combo of big s and teh basic mclaren gives me feels like … a1992 Toyota corolla with some hybrids on the roof

1992 supra.

At least a corolla is useful. Especially if this one.

I would love to see a team using a German uber wagon for a support vehicle.

A search for “unimog bicycle” did not disappoint.

My mother in law sent me this photo from Florida. I’m not sure but I think I love this.

HY

damn i remember when i wanted MTB bar ends more than ANYTHING when i was a little kid on my schwinn with grip shift that i only rode on the roads.

My second bike shop experience was saving up my paper route money to go to the bike shop to buy bar ends for my sweet specialized rockhopper with gripshift . They asked if I wanted them to install them, I foolishly said nah I got this. I went home, cut an inch off the end of my grips and bolted them on. Then I went back the next week to have them replace my now 2" wide grips and move all the controls inboard to make room.

yeah i never bought the bar ends. i saved my money and bought a pair of bike gloves with some gel padding. i can’t STAND riding in gloves now, so it’s funny i ever cared about this.

presenting the 1992 fiat 500 Z-ECO concept …

If I won the lottery, fuckin snap purchase

Edit: probably cheaper to send a VW Golf to a body shop actually.

I’m biased, but

(not having to remove rear wheel…)

^ what car?

GTI 4 door

[quote=joy of vaping]presenting the 1992 fiat 500 Z-ECO concept …
[/quote]
A lot of silly concept cars are made, but this might be the silliest I have ever seen.

I do like the integrated racks tho:

[quote=ergott]I’m biased, but

(not having to remove rear wheel…)

[/quote]

Yet I still have to take a wheel off to get a bike into my long ass Volvo wagon. Great.