bay area tarck friends

I have to take a class in Walnut Creen 27-29th, and am looking for some friends who might be in the area to meet up, go for some rides, have some dinners/beers/laughs/ :bear: and the like with. Anyone close by?

<---- vallejo local

hah, im from walnut creek

no longer there though, sorry

Im from el sobrante(you should know where that is) or richmond if you dont.

But you dont wanna hang out with a 17 year old.

Why don’t I want to hang out with a 17 yr old, Al_? You ride a bike right? That could be enough.

I’m taking a class from 9-5, so any help with finding something do do in the evenings would be very welcome.

Tepr, and rec’s for food, fun, etc?

[quote=“vegwerm”]Why don’t I want to hang out with a 17 yr old, Al_? You ride a bike right? That could be enough.

I’m taking a class from 9-5, so any help with finding something do do in the evenings would be very welcome.

Tepr, and rec’s for food, fun, etc?[/quote]

I figure adults dont normally hang out with teenagers, but I dont know how much older you are than me.

Yes i ride a bike, but im never in walnut creek. Ive always wanted to ride bikes in walnut creek, I was there once during the summer at night and it was pleasant. Concord sucks though, not a very bike friendly city.

I’m 25. I’d love to get together with someone who’d be down to go for a cruise or something, especially if you know where to go. I don’t really care if you’re 17 or 70, I’ve gotten along well with people everywhere in between on all kinds of different levels. I’ll be bringin my partner’s sweet IRO SE, and maybe my new Chameleon, (both gigantic thanks to doofo, btw), so roads or trails, there’s got to be something to do there. Right?

sounds like an internet perv. Make sure you keep a good eye on your drinks so you don’t get rooofeeeeed.

im down for a ride