Benjamin M. Erickson - Elderbear

wow. goodbye.

From the comments on his page, it’s apparent that his influence on his community was huge. Amazing to see so many people sharing their positive experiences with him. He was obviously very well loved. It’s a shame to see that all come out under these circumstances. Sad to see a tarcker go.

Yeah. As much as he was a part of our community, he seems like he made a pretty big impact irl.
He was a tarcker. He was rad. He’ll be missed.

Ben hosted us when we were out there for SSUSA.

Such a good time! I think of him often and was looking forward to hanging again.

as one who frequents that dark space, I am deeply saddened by this. Great poster, great interweb-friend, great community member. rock on in the aether.

Rest well, Ben, I didn’t know you but you are missed

FUCK RIP

This thread needs more

God damnit Ben, RIP dude \m/ :bear: \m/

God damnit. :frowning:

dude was a bastion of radness.

I’ll for sure miss his presence.

Brohugs to those of you who knew him. A moment for Ben today.

Damn. RIP Ben.

what a bummer
and selfishly bummed i never got to hang
good moment to reflect on the fact that many of us frequent the dark space
we are here for each other

Been thinking a lot about ben over the last couple of days
Having not known him personally, aside from on tarck and facespace, it’s hard to know what would be appropriate to say
But it occurs to me that if i were a tenth as rad to a tenth as many people as Ben was, I’d be doing it pretty well
You set the bar impossibly high for the rest of us, and were loved for it
Riff in peace bro

Lost my best bud (also named Ben) a couple years ago. Same upbeat nature but a consistent suppressed darkness that eventually took him. This kills me. Never knew this guy but thinking about it is bringing me to tears. Nothing heavier. Love to you all.

This sucks.

Is there a way for this to be stickied in the Bikes section? I only wander into here occasionally, by accident, as do others. I think there are people there who would like to know.

[quote=Wintage Townie]This sucks.

Is there a way for this to be stickied in the Bikes section? I only wander into here occasionally, by accident, as do others. I think there are people there who would like to know.[/quote]

Done. Good call.

saw on the facebook, never knew the man in person, but still is such a loss.

throw those sick skids forever :bear:

Goddamnit.
Ben was a great guy.
I’ve been away from the internet at a country wedding and now I’m all weepy at work.
Riff on brother, you were always a hero to me.

fuck. sorry to hear about this.