Bent cylinders that exist but you wish didnt.

same

I hate it.

If you want numbers, get a computer. If you don’t, turn your phone/Garmin on and put it in your pocket.

Fuck that stupid thing.

same[/quote]
In this crue.
Haters gonna do their thing.

adjusted for me.

The fuck?

Yo dog

so this is for people who are too good for fannypacks?

got it.

that is objectively dumb

amazing

yet somehow I am surprised this did not already exist.

With five bottle cages on my Jones, I feel like I’m the target demographic for that thing. But in all honesty, the thought of stacking bottles/containers never even occurred to me.

that’s one big ass arundel mandible

[quote=Rentable Faxmachine]The fuck?

https://www.ortre.com/century-storage-system.html[/quote]

Can’t use it with a half framebag, but the basic idea is totally sound. Better, at least, than the doublewide bottle cage thing I tried last winter…

TC I’d consider putting that on my bike.

I’m not mad at it. TBH I think it’s a lot less dumb than a bunch of the poopbarning setups people on here consider/use. Not much space in there obviously, but it could hold a patch kit+tools+cash+keys or whatever.

Need to know if the diameter matches any standard PB containers.

And how do they not have a nice tall bottle available that takes up the entire thing?

all snark aside, it seems like a reasonable well though out product, and the name is fitting.

It’s about the perfect amount of storage you’d need for a fast century.

I have no issue with people stashing a repair kit in a bottle cage, although I would still never do so myself.

but why put another bottle on top of it? just to make it harder to get your keys out at the end of a ride?
what happens when you want to use a bottle without the storage?
less space than any other storage solution other than the tiniest saddle bags?
can you no longer fit 27oz bottles?
is their “bidon” shitty, like pretty much any bottle not made by a big bike brand?
yes I’m sure it technically succeeds at containing things, but it fails in so many other ways

on a fast century why would you want to have to stop to free your snacks from their lower-level screwtop storage prison

You also need to deal with the sound of keys, tools and spare bolts bouncing around inside of a plastic container. That would probably annoy the hell out of me.

pull bottle
put bottle in jersey pocket
fish out snack vault
unscrew big unsecured lid
stuff face with dates/peanut buter balls/clif bar
do steps 1-4 in reverse.

Honestly, it’s really simple and really streamlines the whole storage process unless stembags exist which they totally do as it turns out