Bicyclist beaten after telling other riders to get lights

Once you get an Orbea, normal rules don’t apply to you.

When I get my Orbea, I’m gonna beat the fuck out of people all the time.

EDIT - Doesn’t Danger_Scott have an Orbea?

lol

honestly, what the fuck. She couldnt have been riding a more identifiable bike, especially to a fellow cyclist. I bet there are more tallbikes in that area than orbeas.

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”]Once you get an Orbea, normal rules don’t apply to you.

EDIT - Doesn’t Danger_Scott have an Orbea?[/quote]

Yea I have a Orbea Mitis. When you get the frame you also get a “Liscence to Beat the Living Crap out of People.”

[quote=“danger_scott”][quote=“crushkilldestroy”]Once you get an Orbea, normal rules don’t apply to you.

EDIT - Doesn’t Danger_Scott have an Orbea?[/quote]

Yea I have a Orbea Mitis. When you get the frame you also get a “Liscence to Beat the Living Crap out of People.”[/quote]

+1 for correct headline case

-1 for bizarre spelling of license

man I suck at spelling almost as much as Rusty.

No one here sucks at spelling as much as Rusty. He makes shit up sometimes, I swear.

So, now that the locals know who the losers are, what’s next? Tire slashings? Shoulder rubbing on narrow sections? Frame pumps in spokes? ALL OUT WAR? A stern talking to?

They’re gonna be forced to trade their bikes in for those GMC Denali pieces of shit.

they just wont nod heads at them as they pass anymore. No quick free repairs or small parts at the shops anymore.

i’ve gotten worse “beatings” from my 7-yo nephew.

I would have just spit on him.

that’s a weird line of logic to take after being told to get a light. you have to honestly be a little crazy to take that so personally. what’s even worse is that those two seem to have taken on some kind of group mentality against this older guy. srsly wtf?

i hope the madison bike community doesn’t go easy on them.

This should be a lesson to you self righteous old guys: Shut up or someone might mildly wrestle you.

I need to get more lights, apparently. I nearly got doored last night by a guy who didn’t see me coming.

Eh. You could mount the sun on the front of your bike, and there would still be that one dumb asshole who walks out in front of you because he isn’t paying attention.

Just make sure you’re bright enough that the average person can see you, and remember to recharge/replace batteries often.

[quote=“crushkilldestroy”]Eh. You could mount the sun on the front of your bike, and there would still be that one dumb asshole who walks out in front of you because he isn’t paying attention.

Just make sure you’re bright enough that the average person can see you, and remember to recharge/replace batteries often.[/quote]

/puts CKD in a headlock
//throws him to ground
///knees him in ribs

I didn’t know you had an Orbea too.

the whole situation is ridiculous.

Those two riders that did the beating must’ve had some crazy inferiority complex to beat up an older man over that.

People these days are so irritable and nasty.

i don’t know if you guys read, but the victim even gave the woman a light for free, after she commented how he seemed to have plenty of lights.

hopefully i see them around so i can tell them to get some lights, even if it is high noon in july.

[quote=“tjayk”]i don’t know if you guys read, but the victim even gave the woman a light for free, after she commented how he seemed to have plenty of lights.

hopefully i see them around so i can tell them to get some lights, even if it is high noon in july.[/quote]
Then let the head bashing begin.

Don’t forget your U-Lock.