Bike Wrap

kind of an idiot too. another dumb slut to put on ignore.[/quote]
oh shit i just forgot i could ignore the incompetent new dudes.[/quote]

incompetent idiot? sure
slut? sure
new? not really

I am, however, a hater and a motherfucker with no interest in design-school products like this bikewrap bullshit…that is correct.

Not plenty, but I still think it’s cool. S&S size is mandated.

That’s pretty nice. It’s not for airports, Look at the video and look at the scenario. That’s what it is for.

You guys are all retards. If you think it has a use for you, then buy it, if not then suck my balls.

In Japan I find I often need a portable bike bag. Sometimes I go for a ride and end up drunk and far away and want to bring the bike back on the train. No bag? can’t take the bike on the train. Or as in the video, I ride to work, but there is no decent parking for it, and I don’t want to park it on the street because it’ll get taken away buy the bike parking dudes and then I have to pay ¥3-5,000 to get my bike back and have to buy a new lock because they cut it, call up all the bike confiscation places to find where they took it plus travel there to go get it.

This is awesome, I can put it in a nice looking case and walk into my office and put it somewhere out of the way and not look like I am bringing my bike in.

[quote=Srgt Donut]That’s pretty nice. It’s not for airports, Look at the video and look at the scenario. That’s what it is for.

You guys are all retards. If you think it has a use for you, then buy it, if not then suck my balls.[/quote]
Do you make/ sell this?

if so, you should make an S&S-size one. if not:

actually, fuck it. eat dicks either way.

Spending fifteen minutes pulling your bike apart just to take it into work seems absurd. I think fezdango would love this product though.

No I don’t make them, but I can see a use for them living in Japan.

I thought it was funny at how you idiots were arguing over the wrong purpose of the bag and having overly strong opinions about it.

Like I said, if you don’t need it, don’t buy it. In some places it looks like it will be useful. But seriously, on a plane? It’s held together with velcro!!!

Fucking retards.

I think what we’re saying is that you’re a fucking retard if you think you need a case for your bike in any other situation than traveling. As such, this product is worthless if you don’t trust the padding it offers to airport workers. And are you seriously fucking telling me you are going to carry that bag around for when you get too drunk and wanna take the train home? STFU new guy, learn how to A. not be an idiot and get too drunk or B. handle your bike with a little booze in you.

itt: scott gets sassy.

They’ll even paint it in your fave colorway!

Bonus douche points for Jooks’ video production team. Nothing like being hella matchy match when getting serious about your look. The bright red minitoolbox just really popped against the snow-white interior of the bag and the d00d’s jacket. And all that just flowed with the crushed obsidian (aka matte black) components. The shiny dress watch took the cake, though.

if you were the only person handling your bike, and it didn’t really require any sort of protection, why on earth would you choose a 3’ long folding hardcase over something like this?

except japanese cool points.

I haven’t had enough coffee yet to type for myself

Not plenty, but I still think it’s cool. S&S size is mandated.[/quote]

No shit.

A lot more convenient, disposable, and cheap. [/quote]

^^ Is what I would use

But I still like the wrap

AYHSMB

[quote=Srgt Donut]No I don’t make them, but I can see a use for them living in Japan.

I thought it was funny at how you idiots were arguing over the wrong purpose of the bag and having overly strong opinions about it.

Like I said, if you don’t need it, don’t buy it. In some places it looks like it will be useful. But seriously, on a plane? It’s held together with velcro!!!

Fucking retards.[/quote]

will someone make me a mod before i strangle this asshole

ive been experimenting with luggage cases (if anyone remembers),
and one of my big concerns with my case is it not being strong enough for baggage handlers at the airport/train/bus station

and im pretty sure mine is a lot more burely than that.
not at portable tho. (but i have got an idea to make it more portable that might be awesome)

New guy sounds like an idiot with too much money and too little sense.

Idiot.

You guys should stop using “retard” as an insult. It’s offensive. Fucking asshole retard fucks.

[quote=Srgt Donut]That’s pretty nice. It’s not for airports, Look at the video and look at the scenario. That’s what it is for.

You guys are all retards. If you think it has a use for you, then buy it, if not then suck my balls.

In Japan I find I often need a portable bike bag. Sometimes I go for a ride and end up drunk and far away and want to bring the bike back on the train. No bag? can’t take the bike on the train. Or as in the video, I ride to work, but there is no decent parking for it, and I don’t want to park it on the street because it’ll get taken away buy the bike parking dudes and then I have to pay ¥3-5,000 to get my bike back and have to buy a new lock because they cut it, call up all the bike confiscation places to find where they took it plus travel there to go get it.

This is awesome, I can put it in a nice looking case and walk into my office and put it somewhere out of the way and not look like I am bringing my bike in.[/quote]

living in japan sounds awful.

I’m not very good with people in the morning. Especially when it’s a new guy who comes out of nowhere and tries to tell us that we’re all stupid.

[quote=sneaky viking]if you were the only person handling your bike, and it didn’t really require any sort of protection, why on earth would you choose a 3’ long folding hardcase over something like this?

except japanese cool points.[/quote]

Yeah, that’s exactly what I think. It’s a ‘cool’ version of one of those bike bags for local transportation. I can kinda see the purpose, if you are working in a big office building, with nowhere to park the bike (I have the same trouble). I wouldn’t dream of walking my bike though the security gates into the lift and up to my office. But I could see taking it in that case. Will I spend ¥30,000 for the privilege? No…

…well maybe

It has it’s perks.

i want to punch your sig. you, no. for now.