bikejoring

i just discovered the wonders of skijoring, followed shortly thereafter by - bikejoring.

What happens to your dog when you barspin?

Haha. This is a beautiful dog though, and I am not a dog person.

that looks like a cross between a killer whale and a dog.

the guy or the dog?

That dog was born to pull.

haha canicross

Guess I better start training my neighbor’s chihuahua.

haha. no shit - it sorta looks like the dude has both brakes locked down after finally bringing the beast to a halt, like “holy shit that was crazy, thank god i’m still alive.”

also, i don’t own a dog, but if i did it would be a strong dog that loves to run.

it’s all about the giro mount.

Lazy old men.

Apparently dogs, particularly sled dogs have a crazy high VO2Max.

My dog pulls me on my longboard. I gotta try it with a bike. So far all he does when I take him out for a ride is make me crash.

Air Max LTD
Air Max LTD Shoes
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2003
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 360
Air Max 87 Shoes
Nike Air Max 90

Air Max LTD
Air Max LTD Shoes
Nike Air Max 2010
Nike Air Max 180
Nike Air Max 2003
Nike Air Max 2009
Nike Air Max 360
Air Max 87 Shoes
Nike Air Max 90

Fu king noob… Double

we actually had a guy’s bike in the shop that he used to train sled dogs. he would hook his sled dog team up to the front of his bike and they’d pull him through the state park trails.

i know b/c i spent days trying to figure out what the hell was on the front of his bike and i had to ask when he came in to pick it up.

if you like barspins, you either gotta get a gyro leash or run a long enough straight leash to do one, but then you gotta spin it back before doing another

in non bike related news

this may be the most badass thing ive seen all day

yeehaw

With 2011 springtime and summer time becom , moncler men’s release,you can see the printing onto canvas at the period may be also considered a excellent performance. Moncler Gamme Bleu Thom Browne is to design the red-colored and azure bicycle printing,it is really interesting.Others ran to the route of abstract symbols, he perplexed the correct and legible printing onto canvas designed straightforward pieces. moncler outlet
Additionally you can unpredicted discover that as portion of your pattern on your way they dress,the particulars of men’s autumn and the winter season 2010/2011 concentrated as portion of your leg position. The jeans into socks to place on with Moncler boots or Moncler sneakers also a amazing choice.