BRAGBRAI 2020: Tarck folx of privilege form a team

Watch the fugn vid

:eyes::ok_hand::bear::paw_prints:

1 Like

Found it:
“It is held the last full week in July.”(https://ragbrai.com/about/general-information/)

Looks like it is Sunday-to-Saturday, so for 2020 that means 7/19 thru 7/25

Yep it me.

2 Likes

I think it’ll be fun.

My wife volunteered to help with RV duties.

3 Likes

bump

I want to figure out how to do this but I have concerns that it might overlap with a conference that may be important for my career (only thinking this because it’s at that time in 2019). I’ll talk to my boss to see if he knows anything.

The BLL must flow

2 Likes

I’m in

I want to ride, and also I want to sag wagon. Cagro bike it is?

1 Like

Serious q:
Want to gb an omnium and split shipping?

Thanks but no, gonna Bullit

1 Like

I want to do this but I don’t know any of you

6 Likes

Dude I went on a camping trip with Doug emor and it was the best thing

Last month I went to a birthday? Brunch at Russ’ friends house - found out we have mutual friends

I almost started a business with cheese and ferg without ever meeting them

I have to say I can be a real jerk on this forum but every IRL encounter with tarckfolckxz has been great

9 Likes

Tarck is about being friends

3 Likes

Yes you do. Tarck is about friends.

Edit: I kind of want to delete @chazzwazzer’s post

2 Likes

idgi but go for it

Because you posted what I posted right before I posted it. Poor joke. Gets funnier when you explain it.

3 Likes

Because you posted what he posted, but earlier.

9 Likes

God damnit.

8 Likes

I’m pretty much in, as much as one can be a year out from the event!

I have lotsa family in Omaha, NE. And I went to school at Iowa State University, so I know a bunch of folks from a bunch of small towns all across Iowa.

I don’t know anyone off the top of my head who has an RV we could use, but when the date gets closer I can ask around. I like the idea of self-sag with cagro bikes or whatever, but this event seems like one of those where just doing what the locals do might be the best course of action.