Brake levers?

Does anybody know of an aero-style brake lever with a long enough pull for v-brakes?
I’m thinking I’d like to run drops with hoods on my upcoming crosscheck build.
Help me pleez!

They sell em on this great site new site I just found. It’s called Teh Google

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q= ... 1&ct=title

Thanks.
I’m just a lazy forum clutterer.

Yep, the RL520’s. If you buy them at a shop, make sure to look at the product code that’s printed somewhere on the levers, because they look exactly like the RL500’s.

Really comfy levers, too.

cane creek makes a nearly identical model, there is a “V” printed on the lever to indicate this.

there’s also dia-compe 287-v levers. (the v indicates that they can be used with v brakes)

As long as there is a thread about this, what about a break lever to put at the tip of my nitto rb-021 bullhorn handlebars. I can do a google search and get a ton of them, but I’m just looking for something that is cheap (maybe not the cheapest) and has some quality to it. The brakes I would connect them to are the stock ones that come on a langster.

Or if anyone has a reason I shouldn’t get a brake lever that rests a the tip of my handlebar, please tell me. I’m not sure about the pros and cons of these kinds of brakes, just that they look neat.

did you have to add site in there twice to combo break the “great news everyone?”

[quote=“duckwars”]
Or if anyone has a reason I shouldn’t get a brake lever that rests a the tip of my handlebar, please tell me. I’m not sure about the pros and cons of these kinds of brakes, just that they look neat.[/quote]
Bar end brake levers = instant death.

did you have to add site in there twice to combo break the “great news everyone?”[/quote]

huzzah!

Yes, it’s the apocalypse alright. I always thought I’d have a hand in it.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”][quote=“duckwars”]
Or if anyone has a reason I shouldn’t get a brake lever that rests a the tip of my handlebar, please tell me. I’m not sure about the pros and cons of these kinds of brakes, just that they look neat.[/quote]
Bar end brake levers = instant death.[/quote]

Thats what I was trying to tell Gerund but she put them on her bullhorns anyway.

[quote=“Rusty Piton”][quote=“duckwars”]
Bar end brake levers = instant death.[/quote]

Why for?

joking.
they’re fine.

i think they look really dumb if you just have one, though. i always wanted to get a set and set up one as a bell.

Fuck calipers, I got sole brakes brah111

[quote=“Rusty Piton”]Does anybody know of an aero-style brake lever with a long enough pull for v-brakes?
I’m thinking I’d like to run drops with hoods on my upcoming crosscheck build.
Help me pleez![/quote]

These.

That is exactly what I’ve got!

:colbert:

I posted that with you in mind, Scott.

Stop making me want an ugly crosscheck.

Ugly crosscheck is the tits dude!