Brooks x Vans skull saddle

Somehow I do not think that Tarck is the audience for beanie babby collector saddles, but I have this Brooks skull saddle that has been sitting around since 2010 or so. It is in like-new condition. There is one similar saddle on E-bay for $850. Yeah.

I rode it like 100 miles but then got freaked out that I’d have a permanent skull impression on my ass.

Posting here in case you know someone who wants it. $450.

1 Like

this is terrible.

13 Likes

I’m sure someone would pay good money to have exactly that.

@Eric_Estlund

Now that you’re 90% covered maybe it’s time to consider embossing?

2 Likes

I do not disagree

2 Likes

I’m already sorta starting layer 2. If I get cold or something it’s already partially embossed.

*Using most burn calculators for surface area coverage, I’m probably really only in the mid 80’s if you subtract out the white space for “lines”.

1 Like

cmon that is the foundation of a truly nightmarish Ed Hardy bike right there

I could probably put it on a bike and not be tacky assuming you don’t think my bikes are tacky.

That said, my butt doesn’t like brooks saddles so I don’t think I could get it for myself.

1 Like

ftfrr

4 Likes

oh fuck i forgot about the Bad Boyz of Bikez

check craigslist find thread

1 Like

I’ll give you one hundred US dollars for this abomination.

And I will ride the fuck out of it until it’s not collectible :laughing:

I’ll give $50!

1 Like

give me $20 and I’ll destroy this with my ass

1 Like

$1

You all suck. It says right on E-Bay that this saddle is totally worth $850 and I’m selling it at a discount. This opportunity won’t last. I mean you could pay your kid’s college tuition with this saddle if you hold onto it long enough. Books have been written about saddle investing.

9 Likes

You have the opportunity to make dozens of dollars and you’re faffing around trying to sell it here?

Tell you what, I’ll trade you a Google™ Nest™ thermostat, a $150.00 value, for this, straight across, no questions asked.

2 Likes

Honestly if I posted it on Velocipede Salon or Paceline or Bikeforums I could probably sell it pretty quickly, it’s just funnier trying to sell it here

1 Like

We’re honest about the trolling.

2 Likes