Building a cross bike

thanks for the protip.
like these?

and quoted (bold=POWERTHIRST) for awesome:

sounds like there’s none of it that you don’t get.

I got my rear V in the mail today.
I can’t wait to install it on my Check.
It’ll be real nice to have fully functioning brakes again.

Why are you v’ing the rear and not the front Rusty? Seems kind of counterintuitive to me.

And why doesn’t the spellcheck on this website recognize counterintuitive?

And the purple is OK, but I really need blue to match my headset.

they haz blue.

Because the front canti works fine and the rear doesn’t and I’m cheap.
Also, the front fender is a real bitch to get under the V brake cable and aside from being cheap, I’m also very lazy.

Well now I have to buy them.

good. tell me if they work.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Odyssey-Straddle-Rod-Anodized-Blue-Qty-2_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a570Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2c4f00843fQQitemZ190303994943QQptZCyclingQ5fPartsQ5fAccessoriesQQsalenotsupported

Those actually look like a good idea to me. Someone buy them.

I’m actually thinking about picking up a pair for the Klein, just for the old school build fun.

I would but I finally got mine working acceptably. I am not fucking with that until presented with evidence. The price is certainly fair.

I haven’t mentally crossed the line to accept red, gold, blue, or purple anodized parts into my life.

The trick is to imagine yourself in the mid 1990s. Now you are ready to embrace anodized parts.

WTF, nobody has bought these yet?

Edit: You guys are punks. I bought a set and I don’t even have a bike with cantilevers. I’ll put 'em on a friend’s bike and see how well they work.

The top timberland boots can be opened for ventilation while the bottom sash remains closed. timberland shoes ,the never fading popularity. Classic design with the guaranteed quality, make this cheap timberland boots very popular in recent maket, to the end of the buffer with aboriginal mens timberland boots were suddenly joined the rich arrangements, all about being tortured in the making of shoes.
Know about the timberland boots,you may interested about the fashion bags.It is extremely important to read the article of the position of the seller carefully. See if the seller indicates that the Coach purse or coach wallets is what it is supposed to be authentic Coach.Besides the coach ,you should take attation to the burberry outlet,may be the burberry to satisfy your needs