Building a tarck bike.

It’d be worth it just to meet you :colbert:

lolz

I knew there’s a reason I didn’t block this guy.

I like lolledsk8z but he don’t like me

I like you just fine. but you left. you dont get a get.out.of.jail.free card at tarck and just return at your own whim. tarck is greater than that. you want back you should start at Z E R O bud.

get those dimensions

also, I think you should get kazane stuff. support the little guy, probably for a better deal too.

I don’t know what’s going on with your punctuation or spacing in that post, but I’ll look into those cranks, but they look like rebrabded messengers?

Do you have too much money?

As Alex Oyola’s unofficial financial advisor and certified jewish friend, I’ll field this question:
Yes.

It’d be worth it just to meet you :colbert:[/quote]

i have 75s on my kilo

but i also dont have a 5000 dollar huf

so um still z

get a road bike, not more crap for the beater/backup fixed

it’s your destiny

also it ain’t fair to call it a $5k huf cause #1 ain’t cost that much #2 ain’t got both wheelsets on at the same time

Invest in little phomma building his geared commuter or his xbox fund

look like pake/alien/soma/origin8/genero to me. I thought it was interesting that sheldon brown said that:

“When a company wants to get started making bike parts, hubs, especially front hubs or singlespeed/track hubs are the easiest thing to make. There are many boutique and off-brand hubs out there.”

they are not rebranded messengers, i believe they are andel. all those listed above are wrong too, since the kazane are 144bcd. the hubs are novatech i think.

4k huf?

you mean 4k bike with a huffy sponsor sticker on it.

4k bike with stainless steel huf emblem on it

I’ve got some gold Nitto 123s and a purple Michelin Pro 2 Race that have your name on it.