Campagnolo 11-Speed Electronic Shifting

Believe it.

Eh. I’m sure it’s snappier and all that, but I’m still not impressed until someone jumps into the wireless game.

And I probably won’t buy into an electronic shifting setup ever. Though I do have to wonder if it’d be nice to make electronic shifting bits for a mountain bike once the price of the technology drops out of the stratosphere.

lol:

“Our system is different to Shimano’s. Their one is ten-speed, while ours is 11-speed. It will also have other different aspects too but it’s a little bit soon to talk about it now.”

wish i could afford…

scratch that

i wish i was fast enough to get shit like this for free

[quote=biekridd]lol:

“Our system is different to Shimano’s. Their one is ten-speed, while ours is 11-speed. It will also have other different aspects too but it’s a little bit soon to talk about it now.”[/quote]

I thought that was pretty funny too.

[quote=biekridd]lol:

“It will also have other different aspects too but it’s a little bit soon to talk about it now.”[/quote]

Yeah like a side-pull rear brake and random holes in the brake lever.

Campagnolo is offering dual-pivot brakes now. I’ve always found my single-pivot rears were perfectly adequate, although adjust could be an issue (especially if it came out of adjustment on the road).

[quote=bradencbc][quote=biekridd]lol:

“It will also have other different aspects too but it’s a little bit soon to talk about it now.”[/quote]

Yeah like a side-pull rear brake and random holes in the brake lever.[/quote]

BOOM ROASTED

THIS ONE GOES TO 11.

I read the first few paragraphs waiting to see which moviestar was the first to ride this bike. Felt a little let down.

[quote=aerobear]THIS ONE GOES TO 11.
[/quote]

FUCKING BEST MOVIE EVER CREATED BY MAN.

[quote=cycology]
FUCKING BEST MOVIE EVER CREATED BY MAN.[/quote]

I like the last three words.

italian + electronics = fire

only if it says ‘alfa’ on it

“This one doesn’t have waves.” - Mark, SLC Punk

Electronic SRAM, with what appears to be wireless brakes.

http://www.rouesartisanales.com/article-53428568.html

If you translate the page, you will find out that those are hoax pictures from april fools a few years back.

Oh fuck that. I would never in my life trust wireless brakes, fuck that so hard.

I actually did translate it, but it’s always so hard to read that shit, that I apparently missed the “hoax” part. Thanks for the correction.

Dude. Wireless brakes? Honestly?

I mean, I’d use wireless brakes no problem. But the servo better be the size of my fist and actuate a lever about 6" long.

This image is shopped, as can quite easily be deduced through analyzing the formation of the pixels.