Cannondale Jekyll 2, carbon wheels and stuff $old

Selling my enduro rig of last year.

Looking to net $2200 if that sounds fair. But, let me know.

Up for sale is a bike that barely got ridden this year. (Collar bone break, surgery, new Trance 29, and new 2020 Enduro).

This this rips and wants to fly, both through the air and on the trail. The Gemini system (hustle/flow modes) changes travel from 165 down to 130, but leaves your compression settings the same. So it can definitely be an all-day ripper and handle any track. I was always surprised how fun it was to ride on more mellow, flat trails that XC stage races cover. It also loves gnarly tracks at Snowshoe and can eat all the rocks you throw at it.
Had fork and rear shock serviced in Feb 2019 and probably have 50 miles on it. I did replace clapped out shifty bits with new stuff from the Enduro, so maybe 10 miles on that stuff. New rotors, too. Ditched Guide brakes for TRP Quadiems, which was amazing. Power for days, and all the modulation, but mineral oil and Shimano-style bleeding.

495mm reach on XL

Carbon front triangle, alu rear.
Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, 27.5, 170mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., 110x15, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
Fox Float X Performance Elite EVOL w/ Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode - 130mm 3-Pos lever
Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite with Cromoly rails
Stans Arch cb7 carbon wheels
Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5" front, DHR II 2.4" rear, 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , Tubeless Ready
Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30
150mm Raceface Turbine R (basically Fox Transfer) Dropper post
New GX cassette 10-50
New GX Chain
New NX Shifter
New SRAM 200/180mm rotors
TRP G-Spec Quadiem brakes

2 Likes

bump for price drop