chainlove DAMN YOU!!!

timbuk2 classic messengers in small GOG OG O BEAR GO BEAR GO BEAR :bear: ok ok

Through rounds and rounds of e-mail last night I got the shipping cut in half for a timbuk2 mess in medium and a pair of Smith goggles, $45 and $29, exclusively.

Goggles and a baklava gonna keep my face nice and toasty this winter. Bag’s gonna replace this shoulder-destroying army surplus paratrooper bag I’ve been using for the last year and a half. w00t.

chainlove has sucked balls lately. i don’t even know why i still check it all the time.

the widget works for me. everyone 10 minutes or so ill check. no time lost

Oh shit! Lots of womens clothes! Dayum! :bear:

Chainlove seems like women’s cycling shorts and men’s mountain bike shorts only these days. Maybe some lame downhill goggles.

now? some bib shorts. which i know nothing about, but seem reall nice. for 63 dollars. regularly 170??

Maybe they’ll make you ride like Hincapie?

I want some lance pants, fuck a domestique bib.

Fucking chainlove makes you make crazy hasty decisions! You see the retail price, and how much it is marked down, and then you see that counter and it fucks with your sense! I made a quick decision to buy some cycling shoes sunday pm. I guess on wednesday I will know if it was 100 bones well spent or a total rip!!!

Ultegra seat post - $25.00 right now…

Just bought.

Sold! I mean, bought!

Just bought.[/quote]

has anyone else had shipping issues with chainlove? I ordered some cycling shoes last sunday. Standard Chainlove hasty decision that I questioned right after the post-buy adrenaline wore off. Monday I got an e-mail that said it shipped and would arrive wednesday. The tracking number shows that there was billing, but shows no package info. No package on wednesday, tracking has still not been updated. now its the following week, still no shoes!

I understand that this is most likely a UPS issue, and I am not trying to flame Chainlove. but the cheasy Form Letter style responses with quotes like “dont worry about your stuff, go outside and ride” are a little annoying when you have waited almost 10 days for your stuff. Is this an isolated incident? or is it the price you pay for 60% off?

I live 350 miles away from CL. Both items ordered arrived next day. Write 'em, they’re nice.

I wrote them twice. Thats when I got the strange form style letters. The last response I got was, UPS shipping is 7-10 days, despite the wednesday (3 days after ordered) delivery date. So they could not file a complaint till the 10 days was up. Im not doubting that they will make good on the order, it is just frustrating that its taking so long…

^^ Its definitely an issue with UPS. I’ve bought 5 or so things from them and everything has shipped early next day and arrived quickly. Maybe you could try calling them to avoid the form letter?

Just for the record, they’re really good with returns, i sent back my shoe that were too small with no problem. According to their return policy they’ll take it back in any condition no matter how long you’ve had it too

Timbuk2 bag and Smith goggles showed up today.

A new balaklava, goggles, merino wool shirt and long johns, and an Exile 29er…

Winter is gonna be FUN.