color matching

all i wanted was grips to match my bike.
i didn’t want it to look like this:

(not my bike)

if that’s what i get for “putting a bunch of ugly shit on my bike” then so be it. :colbert:

I still don’t really care about this color matching stuff, but I do feel like I have to defend KMC chains. They’re all I ever use and I haven’t had a bit of trouble with them. A chain is a chain.

i just realized you called me a pussy.
all because i want my grips to match my wheels?
niiiiiiiiiiice. :colbert:

all i wanted was grips to match my bike.
i didn’t want it to look like this:

(not my bike)

if that’s what i get for “putting a bunch of ugly shit on my bike” then so be it. :colbert:[/quote]

Looks good to me.

Check this out, it might give you some ideas:

http://design.wolseleygirl.com/blog/200 ... r-schemes/

Just look around at some well-polished websites and it should come immediately.

I still don’t really care about this color matching stuff, but I do feel like I have to defend KMC chains. They’re all I ever use and I haven’t had a bit of trouble with them. A chain is a chain.[/quote]
+1

kmc chains seem like they’d be fine, however the one kmc link on my izumi chain just fucks up my chain tension because it’s slightly different.

oh well.

KMC Z is unnecessarily heavy, but the Kool is decent and supposedly even stronger. I would go SRAM if I was running 3/32"

I’ve yet to see colored chains really add anything to a good looking bike.

i have a white one.
i like it.

niiiiiiiiiiice. :colbert:[/quote]

you can’t talk about being ultra matchy matchy and give me the arm crossy guy in defense for me calling you a pussy, it doesnt help your case much.

niiiiiiiiiiice. :colbert:[/quote]

you can’t talk about being ultra matchy matchy and give me the arm crossy guy in defense for me calling you a pussy, it doesnt help your case much.[/quote]

HA HA THAT PICTURE IS FUNNY

suck shit. rot in hell.

haha. my roommate has an iro that looks a lot like your kilo, white tires and all. but he has non matching drops with white wrap.

then your roommates bike is worthless and he should sell it. track bikes have no room for tackiness.

oh fuck, i forgot. he’s not home now so i’ll go piss on it.

no just sell it and use it to buy better more color correct components on your own bike. he’ll understand.

i guess thats true. you really opened my eyes.

[quote=“thehappyrobot”][/quote]This bike had a lot going for it. Then the green DeepVs happened and an even worse choice for grips. Bad choice of color and even worse effort matching them.

Fuck you and your [color=#0000FF]c[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF8000]l[/color][color=#FF00FF]o[/color][color=#00FF00]r[/color][color=#00BFBF]s[/color]

[quote=“ted”][quote=“thehappyrobot”][/quote]This bike had a lot going for it. Then the green DeepVs happened and an even worse choice for grips. Bad choice of color and even worse effort matching them.

Fuck you and your [color=#0000FF]c[/color][color=#FF0000]o[/color][color=#FF8000]l[/color][color=#FF00FF]o[/color][color=#00FF00]r[/color][color=#00BFBF]s[/color][/quote]

hypothetically theres really nothing wrong with matching colors if its done well or whatever, but when color outweighs quality of components as is so often seen it really doesnt make sense to me.

FTW!!

again: that’s not even my bike.