commuters: what kinda pants/underwear?

nah, one life bro

Oh, ok.

best shit i found is some shit called hanro. got a 3 pack of short legged boxer briefs. cotton poly blend, no seams.

never seen before or since

sometimes i hate being a ross dress for less kinda guy

I dunno how boxer briefs aren’t working for you, maybe too much power in your legs. I run almost exclusively merino boxer briefs. Work great and absorb sweat. i wash them very rarely.
I like my swerve knicks and my swrve all weather pants. The pants fit in great at work. You might want to consider swerve’s biking jeans, even though their cuts can be questionable.
20 minutes going fast or going normal? Cause you aint gonna wanna speed to the place every day.

MAC BOOK

ts 20 minutes going at a moderate pace. half of it is on the bike trail so i take it easy and then try to go a little faster when im on the road. i wish teh problem was too much power legs…

im gonna give the under armor a try some time soon.

second on the under armor, although some merino boxer briefs sound awesome.

i wear cutoffs and some spandex underpants when I ride long way in no bibs. Spandex undies are good cuz you don’t sweat too bad and they contain the ball/leg junction well.

under cutoffs in summer. When it gets colder, I add tights. When it gets freezing, I add Sugoi firewall tights.