coolest/weirdest kits

mario cipollini:
[attachment=0]11-mario-cipollini.jpg[/attachment]

for some reason his helmet reminds me of Venom, you know from spiderman.

[size=85]edit:typo[/size]

That makes me tingle in certain places

it’s like he’s wearing nothing at all

nothing at all

nothing at all

[quote=“blickblocks”]it’s like he’s wearing nothing at all

nothing at all

nothing at all[/quote]

Toootally made that joke like two weeks ago, blicks.

My vote for coolest.

Damn dude. Picture of the year.

On a side note, while watching the 2007 Paris-Roubaix at a bar, we turned the subtitles on because the bartender thought people would rather listen to the music than Paul and Phil. For the first half hour of the race, the person translating the commentary spelled cobbles as “Kobulz”.

I’m still all about the Slipstream argyle. Although they seem to be minimizing it this year.

If anyone posts Rock Racing, I’m gonna barf.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!

rock racing’s kit is hideous.

Fixed

snobs.

It looks like when you turn on an X-box.

[quote]When the Rock Racing Team shows up for a race they arrive with the same flair and edge that is synonymous with the team’s major sponsor Rock & Republic.

Rolling up in style, the six Cadillac Escalades, the Rock Racing trailer and the 35 foot rig deliver the first excitement of the day. Next, don’t expect just ordinary kits—not when Michael Ball is sponsoring you! The kits have a different color and design elements for each race adding both style and sex appeal to the sport.[/quote]

edit: HAHAH BEST WIKIPEDIA QUOTE EVER

[quote=“tepr”][quote]When the Rock Racing Team shows up for a race they arrive with the same flair and edge that is synonymous with the team’s major sponsor Rock & Republic.

Rolling up in style, the six Cadillac Escalades, the Rock Racing trailer and the 35 foot rig deliver the first excitement of the day. Next, don’t expect just ordinary kits—not when Michael Ball is sponsoring you! The kits have a different color and design elements for each race adding both style and sex appeal to the sport.[/quote][/quote]

ahahahahahaha.

such a joke.

[quote=“pascal”]mario cipollini:
[attachment=0]11-mario-cipollini.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

he was first.

[quote=“carail”]for some reason his helmet reminds me of Venom, you know from spiderman.

[size=85]edit:typo[/size][/quote]

More like Carnage

[quote=“blickblocks”]it’s like he’s wearing nothing at all

nothing at all

nothing at all[/quote]

Stupid sexy Flanders.

[quote=“pascal”]mario cipollini:
[attachment=0]11-mario-cipollini.jpg[/attachment][/quote]
WOAH. Where can I get one???

I have a zebra Cipollini kit that my ex-manager gave me for my birthday. Except they’re from different years, so the patterns are different.