Craigslist/ebay/etc finds

i too had a “too close to a ghost bike” cross check with a horrible setup. let me see if i can find a pic.

edit: found, sort of. although at one point it had white bars and a white saddle too. pls note the absence of a derder hanger. oof.

2 Likes

Magnum PI painted OG Krampus.

1 Like

T.C.'s chopper. Not pictured, T.C.

:colbert:

4 Likes

Spotted in a Petco parking lot a while back; T.C. also missing.

11 Likes

I had a picture of TC taped in the window of this thing for like a year because people kept asking where he was.

15 Likes

Just coming here to vent. Man what kind of goofball would classify a crank set and a front derailleur as a “mini group!?” :triumph: That is not a mini group. NOW YOUVE WASTED MY TIME AND YOURS!!!

10 Likes

microgroup

1 Like

Really just one left crank arm

2 Likes

I’ve got a mini group if anyone’s interested. It’s half a used chain and a left shake.

5 Likes

Nanogroup

1 Like

I once accidentally ordered a macrogroup and now I own SRAM.

Like, the whole company.

5 Likes

What is this, a shifter for ants!

9 Likes

pico group: two chain links and a cable end.
femto group: 1 side plate, 2 rivets and a bushing.

Obviously a single rivet is the Planck limit for group division

10 Likes

consider the humble derailleur pivot retention circlip

10 Likes

Counterpoint: not group nor bicycle-specific.

I submit that a single D-A top tube housing clip is the smallest group-specific part limit.

Edit: though now that I think about it I’m sure there’s some campy record-specific chainring bolt or housing ferrule or whatever.

5 Likes

Campy step down derailleur ferrule for the diving helmet stop

2 Likes
1 Like

Plz screenshot and repost

A free condom machine from a place called Stinker’s Truck Stop Bar. You pick it up in an alley somewhere. Only about a 30% chance of getting murdered when you pick it up

1 Like

Naw that’s bougie fucker territory.