Cycling Forums

Know of any good ones? This place has gotten way too stupid lately.

i blame the wiccans

Quitter

I’m told this is the place to be

serotta

I think if you buy six wool jerseys in the group buy it will invigorate you.

But yeah, I think I could use a bit of a break too. I wouldn’t say that it’s getting stupider here, but I think I am spending too much time browsing what is a fairly low volume board.

[quote=blurbike][quote=Cap-Cap]hell yeah AYHSMB.

HELLA TARCK[/quote]
tarcknerd of legend.[/quote]

RBR has it’s good people. Dave Hickey there is a cool dude.

double post…

jacques, do you need attention?

if u want a serious forum try the vintage, commuting, or bike safety sections at BF

But yeah, I think I could use a bit of a break too. I wouldn’t say that it’s getting stupider here, but I think I am spending too much time browsing what is a fairly low volume board.[/quote]
this dude knows whats up. You can only spend so much time here, it’s too small. Although Off Topic has become was too fucking stupid.

Jacques, you should check out the Velocipede Salon. If you’re tired of Tarck, that seems more up your alley.

Truth. I’ve wasted at least 6 years there… the fixed forum has been uber low volume lately though.

stephen colbert just used ‘hipster’ on his show. the sky is falling.

But yeah, I think I could use a bit of a break too. I wouldn’t say that it’s getting stupider here, but I think I am spending too much time browsing what is a fairly low volume board.[/quote]
Although Off Topic has become was too fucking stupid.[/quote]
i think youve become were too fucking stupid!

if anyone has been about to have been stupid, it’s YOU

It’s not as though “hipster” is such a new term that his staff of twenty-something writers couldn’t possibly know about it. The expression has been around for a long time, and I’ve been aware of its contemporary meaning since the late 1990s. Anyway, he says this all the time. I’ve seen nearly every episode, embarrassingly enough, so I should know.

Although Off Topic has become was too fucking stupid.[/quote]
i think youve become were too fucking stupid![/quote]
*way too fucking stupid.

Dicks? You can eat them.