Cycling Forums

It’s not as though “hipster” is such a new term that his staff of twenty-something writers couldn’t possibly know about it. The expression has been around for a long time, and I’ve been aware of its contemporary meaning since the late 1990s. Anyway, he says this all the time. I’ve seen nearly every episode, embarrassingly enough, so I should know.[/quote]

ah. I don’t really watch his show at all when I’m at school. This is probably the only episode I’ve seen in the past two months.

I don’t know whether this is addressed to Tepr’s grammatical awkwardness in the post above this one, Critical Jeff who posted immediately above it or me but I’ll assume the latter.

I guess stupid might not be the right word cause after all, OT’s always been a pretty stupid place, but at least it made me laugh before it became livejournal. With the thinning out of the main forum, that doesn’t leave much. I hope this is a sign that you guys are doing something more productive with your time, you deserve it.

Jacques

Jacques this is the internet bro in case you forgot.

I don’t know whether this is addressed to Tepr’s grammatical awkwardness in the post above this one, Critical Jeff who posted immediately above it or me but I’ll assume the latter.

I guess stupid might not be the right word cause after all, OT’s always been a pretty stupid place, but at least it made me laugh before it became livejournal. With the thinning out of the main forum, that doesn’t leave much. I hope this is a sign that you guys are doing something more productive with your time, you deserve it.

Jacques[/quote]

1. it was the former

b. really, if you need some attention, we’re here for you

iii. it’s the internet, who gives a fuck

Dude, you’re one of the handful of people that make me come to this site.

Poo.

But you did sell your Gios. I guess we aren’t Giossuperfriends anymore. It’s cool man. :colbert:

The activity of the board does seem way down, at least in the Bike section. OT is probably as dumb and crazy as ever, but I hardly ever read it. It’s either spring and everyone’s out riding and not pouting at their computer, or the new board is too ugly and everyone split.

i think activity has somewhat died down because chat has gotten popular.

I blame the new board, chat, drama, mods, sockpuppets, dumbasses, scammers, 'tards, faggots, wordfilters, wiccans, Canada/China, cars, Weapons of Prolly Destruction, bikesdirect, brian, MIN, Sheldon dying, Sturmey dropping the ball, exploding rims, MASHAFRAMA, BB30… uhhh.

Hills. fucking bogus-ass hills.

i blame the economy and Obama :colbert:

This thread is part of the problem, btw.

[quote=sneaky viking]I blame the new board, chat, drama, mods, sockpuppets, dumbasses, scammers, 'tards, faggots, wordfilters, wiccans, Canada/China, cars, Weapons of Prolly Destruction, bikesdirect, brian, MIN, Sheldon dying, Sturmey dropping the ball, exploding rims, MASHAFRAMA, BB30… uhhh.

Hills. fucking bogus-ass hills.[/quote]

this post was awesome. btw

Jacques, to quote you in homage: Quit being a baby and post some fucking worthwhile content.

:colbert:

i barely read most ot threads if i even click on them. plus i don’t come here except for a few times a day for like 5-10 minutes unless i start posting. take a break.

Jacques every time I read your name I have to say it out loud. I swear I’m going to name my son jacques.

JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW

agreed atmo.

at least he’s not a mod.

I feel like a very conservative dad who has a flamboyantly gay son. We birthed tarck, but we have to love it because we are its parents, but I loathe the fact it dresses in pink anodized parts and drinks ironic beer.

I tell my friends tarck grew up to play football for some out of state private school.

[quote=NitroPye]I feel like a very conservative dad who has a flamboyantly gay son. We birthed tarck, but we have to love it because we are its parents, but I loathe the fact it dresses in pink anodized parts and drinks ironic beer.

I tell my friends tarck grew up to play football for some out of state private school.[/quote]

If I have my psychiatry right, tarck will eventually murder your or commit suicide if you aren’t capable of accepting it for what it is.

[quote=crushkilldestroy][quote=NitroPye]I feel like a very conservative dad who has a flamboyantly gay son. We birthed tarck, but we have to love it because we are its parents, but I loathe the fact it dresses in pink anodized parts and drinks ironic beer.

I tell my friends tarck grew up to play football for some out of state private school.[/quote]

If I have my psychiatry right, tarck will eventually murder your or commit suicide if you aren’t capable of accepting it for what it is.[/quote]

I feel like the only way I am going to accept it is if the story of tarck is put into a musical in which I change my mind over time to the tune of elaborate song and dances ending in one big finale.