cyclist rage?

post some cool stories.

some black kid was yelling at me from the sidewalk, telling me to ride on the sidewalk instead of the street. so i flipped him off and went to class while he was yelling “fuck you man!” from a distance.

top that. please.

anyone actually take out a car window with a u-lock or anything cool? lynch someone with a kryptochain? blow up a school with a bike that was a pipe bomb? shit iunno i’m bored.

I dunno, one time I was riding on the main street in front of the university where the speedlimit is 20, first I got a horn from a middle aged dude as he almost hit me cause I rode through a green light and he was going to make a right turn, then he tried to pass me in my lane, rather than get over and ended up pushing me with his side mirror, so I slapped his door panel, after which he followed me a good 6 blocks to fred meyers where he got out of his car leaving it blocking traffic and tried to berate me as I locked up and walked inside to shop.
I live in small town cowboysville america, I got loads of stories.

so i was walking my bike up the hill in front of my apartment building when some kid (passenger) in a small sized black pickup yelled something at me while they drove by. it didnt really bother me too bad, i didnt really hear what he said because i was on the phone.

but when i got to the top of the hill i could still see the truck up there in traffic so i rode up next to them, they didnt expect it. i had saved up all of my saliva as i rode up to the truck, and i spit of the kid from point blank. they were yelling stuff as i rode to the front of the light laughing (they were in the left lane, so i turned right)

well i kept riding to my destination and they came up next to me, so i started riding on the sidewalk, i mean if they stopped to get out i could just ride away, so i kept riding. then they drove up onto the sidewalk and almost ran me over, luckily i didnt fall when they hit me.

i wish i had ducked into someone’s driveway after i had done that
but im young, i’m aloud to make bad decisions. lesson learned i guess

me: i was riding down the block and my handlebar got caught in some dudes backpack and i went flying over the handle bars into the street and i figured out what happened as i was on the ground so i wasn’t mad i was just gonna get up and keep going but when i got up this guy is looking at me all pissed off so i unlocked my crossbar and started screaming at him and he just mumbled you “you ok dude?” and i just got back on the bike and rode away

someone else: i was strapping up before the entrance to a bridge and this guy with a postal service bag came zipping past me screaming “FUCKING HOMO FAGGOT” and i didn’t see anyone else around so i didn’t bother getting in the straps and i just caught up to him on the bridge and asked him what that was about (he was yelling at a cab)

:colbert:

[quote=“GRHebard”]so i was walking my bike up the hill in front of my apartment building when some kid (passenger) in a small sized black pickup yelled something at me while they drove by. it didnt really bother me too bad, i didnt really hear what he said because i was on the phone.

but when i got to the top of the hill i could still see the truck up there in traffic so i rode up next to them, they didnt expect it. i had saved up all of my saliva as i rode up to the truck, and i spit of the kid from point blank. they were yelling stuff as i rode to the front of the light laughing (they were in the left lane, so i turned right)

well i kept riding to my destination and they came up next to me, so i started riding on the sidewalk, i mean if they stopped to get out i could just ride away, so i kept riding. then they drove up onto the sidewalk and almost ran me over, luckily i didnt fall when they hit me.

i wish i had ducked into someone’s driveway after i had done that
but im young, i’m aloud to make bad decisions. lesson learned i guess[/quote]

cool kid and he doesn’t afraid of anything

if you’re going to spout retarded 4chan memes at least get them right.

NO U!
how’s that?

Fuck 4chan.

after polo one wednesday nite this past summer, probably around 1am or so we decided to do a noise lap around downtown. (downtown is quite small) there was maybe a dozen or so of us. at one point an egg flies out of a car and hits my friend meg. well its one in the morning so there obviously arent any other cars so its quite easy to figure out who threw it. the car speeds off into DT and we all take off after it splitting up to try to find it. both the driver and passenger got nice loogies through there windows before we told a cop we had seen them driving the wrong way down one ways…

i think ive told this one before

i was heading into work on a 4 lane+turn lane road and i was about a block before i actually got to work. split the lane, ran a red on a bullshit T-intersection and proceeded in to work. im locking my bike up outside when this suburu outback rolls up and the guy inside starts yelling at me about how he’s a cyclist and how its asshole cyclists like me who give the rest of them a bad name. i simply told him to have a good day and i walked inside.

(i know that i did make an asshole move)

We are strong, no one can tell us were wrong
Searching our hearts for so long, both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

Haha. I was near city hall in Manhattan in a bike lane. There was a biker in front of me. We were approaching this light when a black Escalade merged into the bike lane, nearly smashing into the guy in front of me and made me stop fast. There was a box truck on the right so I tried to go up the left of him, but there wasn’t much room. I bent his mirror forward with my shoulder when squeezing buy and some giant black dude stuck his head out the window and was like “YO DON’T TOUCH MY CAR”. “That’s a fucking bike lane, shithead” “Yeah I’m only turning” “It’s a bike lane, not a turning lane, asshole, you almost wiped out that guy” “fuck you” and here I basically flip out. I got off my bike and was like “WHAT? FUCK YOU. GET OUT OF YOUR CAR YOU FUCKING PUSSY” while waving around my u-lock. Yeah he just rolled up his window and stared at me.

I once vomited on someone’s car (I meant to spit, but you know, sometimes things just don’t work out)

that’s tarck

I rarely go past flipping someone the bird, or purposefully getting in front of them over and over again at redlights to annoy them.

i dont ever flip people off, I always wave. if cars are driving like jerks i thump them on the hood.

[quote=“tx_what_it_do”]post some cool stories.

some black kid was yelling at me from the sidewalk, telling me to ride on the sidewalk instead of the street. so i flipped him off and went to class while he was yelling “fuck you man!” from a distance.

top that. please.

anyone actually take out a car window with a u-lock or anything cool? lynch someone with a kryptochain? blow up a school with a bike that was a pipe bomb? shit iunno i’m bored.[/quote]

You suck.

This is why i take the lane at intersections.

Me and all my friends we have nothing to lose, we have nothing to prove.

Some kids in the back of a car were yelling and barking (?) at me as they passed. When i caught them at the next light, i ran my hand down the side of the car and slapped the mirror. I intended only to suprise them and show that i wasn’t going to take their shit, but the mirror snapped off when i hit it. It was hanging by the electric cables. I bolted wrong way down a one way but they didn’t chase. I like to think that the driver was too busy yelling at the people in the back for being assholes.