daddy want!

Only $399.99

and ugly.

Im pretty sure that isnt for riding on, eh?

NO ITS NOT!!!

Yeah, looks like part of a fitting system.

Chris

definitely not for riding… since there is a thumb screw on the adjuster do-dad.

it still SEXAH!

see edited post below

Actually functional for riding and 1/4 of the price

looks janky as fuck

yep sucks

Not sure which one you’re referring to, but this doesn’t seem janky to me.

I’m sure it works just fine. Buying such a item for a modern bike strictly for fashion reasons is inherently silly.

I cant believe someone made that for threadless

from velodrome to coffee bar in one easy adjustment.

I cant believe someone made that for threadless[/quote]

Why?

Why?[/quote]

because you should only have to fit your bike once.
If you need to adjust stem fit for comfort on a regular basis that would warrant that kind of a setup, you have the wrong bike for what you’re doing.

Why?[/quote]

Because to me that is a boutique part meant to go on bikes that are built to look like they are 70+ years old.

i’ve got two of the major taylor ones and the problem with them is the clamp size, 22.2 or something weird, i got a damaged one spaced out to 25.4 for more options. they are a bit of a fashion item, but i have no problem at all with that.

lyon ones look hot. I’d like to one day buy one with multiple clamps for ease of changing bars with threaded. Also, i prefer slightly different stem lengths with some different bars, so i guess they have some sort of practical application.

i’ve seen somone running one of those nitto fit stems on the street. they were using a different bolt. to me they are the nicest looking of all the adjustable stems.

So stupid looking. Reminds me of the shit you see on exercise/stationary bikes.