daddy want!

I could see it being used on a rental bike at a velodrome, where multiple people with different arm/torso lengths are using the same bike day after day.

[quote=“frankstoneline”][quote=“xARExJAYx”][quote=“edw”]

I cant believe someone made that for threadless[/quote]

Why?[/quote]

because you should only have to fit your bike once.
If you need to adjust stem fit for comfort on a regular basis that would warrant that kind of a setup, you have the wrong bike for what you’re doing.[/quote]

I dont like them at all and I understand all that. The question was more or less directed at the disbelief of them being created for a threadless setup. They, for the reasons you listed, seem unnecessary over all - threaded or threadless.

[quote=“xARExJAYx”][quote=“frankstoneline”][quote=“xARExJAYx”]

Why?[/quote]

because you should only have to fit your bike once.
If you need to adjust stem fit for comfort on a regular basis that would warrant that kind of a setup, you have the wrong bike for what you’re doing.[/quote]

I dont like them at all and I understand all that. The question was more or less directed at the disbelief of them being created for a threadless setup. They, for the reasons you listed, seem unnecessary over all - threaded or threadless.[/quote]

I can see if you were running multiple bar setups on a threaded setup, you could just swap the little slider piece with your bars on it, but that seems excessive unless you have…10 bar setups as REALLY decent quill stems can be had for like 30 bucks.