Dammit: Post your bike

I’ve been dithering on this thing for months and I rode it for the first time today.

19 Likes

Dude, that fenderline. Months of dithering and that’s the best you could do?
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

20 Likes

Yeah, I hit my frustration point with that part of the project. Reshaping the plastic fender with a heat gun is tricky. I decided to ride it a bit before dealing with the mobius strip I created.

3 Likes

Rockhoppin cru

11 Likes

I think vo makes tiny fenders. You can probably get a tiny one and a big one to match

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh shit, I hadn’t realized that there were so many options for 20" fenders. The VO fenders look great, but I’ll probably go with a single mismatched one from PB. It makes sense that recumbent riders need fenders. The other day I was riding my only fenderless bike and I ended up with a squished worm in my butt crack. If I was riding a recumbent, it might’ve been in my teeth.

i did a rear fender. i got the shitty sks commuters with the pointy screw but get a single rear 20 if you can. tiny wheels have a very high surface speed and fling shit faaaar

1 Like

big tires big pedals big bars, big fun

3 Likes

Now this I have to see.

Got to do a 30 mile shakedown on this guy today. I have no idea how it’s possible for this bike to be as comfortable as it is.

21 Likes

that’s a cool fucking bike

2 Likes

One muddy section yesterday. Had to use this in the ss race after breaking a spoke in warm up that rendered my bike unusable. I really couldn’t decide which gear to use.

7 Likes

Hello is this a trek boone? pls tell me moar

It’s a 2017 (or 18?) Crockett

1 Like

Happy Halloween!

16 Likes

WTH Chicago

1 Like

WTH climate change

1 Like

Yeah, this.

1 Like

Need to dial in the fit and chop the sternum puncher. Saddle is a place holder but makes the taint feel good.

9 Likes