Dammit: Post your bike

ms-y2t9M7

4 Likes

I got a new frame.

38 Likes

Almost have an around town ripper ready, just waiting on some dth round bois to show up and I’m ready to rip.

Probably going to replace the bags with the basket and bag off the broken Peugeot. Probably a few other things too.

22 Likes

whoa and no motor??? seriously tho, well done, but do you have hills?

No hills. No motor. No gods. No masters.

17 Likes

Need to take some better photos but here is our new tandem.

32 Likes

i’ve had similar thoughts about bikes ive owned or still own in a different form. i usually think about it like exes. i guess at this point i don’t talk to any of them anymore but it was a thing for a time and a place and shouldn’t be held onto strictly for sentimentality

Here’s part of my garage door

28 Likes

Different angle of the same spot of my garage door

11 Likes

Way late to this but have you already cut the excess seatpost off?

Need a pic!

sup marin beater bro. i’ve got muirwoods which appears to be a bolinas ridge with different geometry

1 Like

No separate seat post on this bike!

1 Like

Going for that German Rainbow color palette.

20 Likes

Nova Scotia road/gravel/ATV trail rambling setup. It’s time for the bagman and carradice to be demoted to grocery duty and upgrade to a proper butt rocket for touring/barn pooping.

18 Likes

Goddamnit

23 Likes

YES! let the ant throw flue you

2 Likes

Dithered the shitty 1x1: rigid fork back on, new chain, tukt the back wheel a bit. Feels good.

17 Likes

PXL_20210920_144939764
Final form? put a freewheel on, hooked up the rear brake and the dynamo light, got the basket and rack on.
@Rusty_Piton this bike is so weird. Rim was nearly too fat to fit in the front, and almost too narrow to fit in the back. got it all working though.

10 Likes

Nova Scotia is pretty grand for gravel/Off-highway vehicle network. Where are you taking this?

Just wrapped up, but spent 5 days boppin around the eastern shore, Guysborough and New Glasgow area. I stopped in at North Brewing too, and picked up some tasty beers!

2 Likes