Dammit: Post your bike

Just wrapped up, but spent 5 days boppin around the eastern shore, Guysborough and New Glasgow area. I stopped in at North Brewing too, and picked up some tasty beers!

2 Likes

Amazing, lots of rides out that way I still have on my To-do list.

Bout to ride this 100 miles through the night

42 Likes

That’s my kind of bike. Have fun.

Update: averaged 15. Feeling strangely ok.

21 Likes

Lamar Scrotum rides again

Need to build a disc qr rear wheel for it for sw8 skidz, can’t stop the rear, hopefully I won’t want to for my friend’s bday ride today

Done

17 Likes

Front brake is 70% of the stopping power and you’re showing 30% of that seatpost so that’s 100%. You’re good.

15 Likes

This is my @Eric_Estlund appreciation thread

I’ll hit 100 miles today and I cut 2lbs of chanterelles with a eric knife

27 Likes

Only got about 95 miles and a few were on the max

After cleaning and selecting 1lb 14.25oz

16 Likes

It was sooo nice today!

3 Likes

We’ve been doing this ride since 2015 and we agreed this is in the top 2 for sure. It got a little hot around noon but not even worth complaining about. There were so many mushrooms we decided if we took any more it would be gluttonous. I didn’t touch the little ones either. Our spot is out of Sandy so if you’re good at maps you could probably find it. Edit: buddy found 3lbs of lobster mushrooms as well.

My heavy out of shape ass though

That’s somethinf to complain about

4 Likes

belopsky’s old mb1. it’s a good ‘I want to go on a little bit of a bike ride’ bike.

23 Likes

Oh damn! Nice :smiley:

1 Like

This is low-key my favorite bike right now. Especially after taking it camping. I led a very party pace group ride to camp and it was just the level of inefficiency needed to keep me from riding like an asshole.

No kids on the back and it sure was nice to just throw a bunch of camp gear in the bags with zero planning.

24 Likes

envious of this bike

1 Like

@nikoger git a new bike. Matching rigid fork and fender line to be addressed this week.

6 Likes

Is that a hollow body electric?

2 Likes

Battery in frame, removal - IOT device with eSIM for tracking, integration into BMS via canbus protocols and other good stuff. 250w with 500w peak motor. 500wh battery and 20mph motor using torque sensor.

The US site will be launched mid month. Our global site has some special grammatical blunders and content needs improvement.

Our mid drives will be out mid year but these are pretty rad.

3 Likes

Like, a Gretsch?

4 Likes

Ah, this is much better.

11 Likes