Dammit: Post your bike

This one?

https://www.amazon.ca/Mountain-Bicycle-Aluminum-Handlebar-Accessories/dp/B092DJMM6P/ref=sr_1_39?dchild=1&keywords=mtb%2Bstem%2B31.8%2B70mm&qid=1620404028&sr=8-39&th=1&psc=1

The graphics are doodoo, just needs an Aaron Gwin signature to complete the look

2 Likes

The Pursuit $20 one is CNCed from billet and overall looks well made (I have one).

The Pro Honsun from the pictures looks cast, but idk

1 Like

Look down the bore for forging marks or extrusion marks?

We should all just send our cheap stems SASE to PVD for analysis

4 Likes

3d forged would also have a consistent extension shape where it “squirts” out of the second forging operation

1 Like

This makes sense. I bet a 500 word explainer article on this with a few pictures could get published pretty easily (by a pub that’s got real real good liability lawyers on retainer)

1 Like

that one is an FSA clone

2 Likes

I will let other people buy stems and forks of uncertain provenance. These are components where I’m happy to pay MSRP from an authorized and reputable seller.

7 Likes

A couple of new parts

11 Likes

Live a little!

3 Likes

Don’t fight a cat.

Use your head.

Use drugs.

9 Likes

21 Likes

is the front rack’s forward position for better access in the aerobars?

Yeah… and removal with the stem length. It’s pretty cramped.

Goddamn, I want to ride that.

1 Like

hi tarck, been a while.

33 Likes

What’s up indyfab hybrid crü.

2 Likes

hyBRRRRRR

I saw a purple anodized Canfield on the trails yesterday that would match those components

Threw this thing together so I can keep up with the kiddos. Fucking rips, just waiting on a saddle and a chair pole.

Lots of parts here from the tarck collective parts bin again. Thanks y’all :heart:

20 Likes