Dammit: Post your bike

NGL first person that gets a trek and does a crown Vic livery on it gets a blues brothers “cop engine, cop shocks…” meme

5 Likes

Is this a threat?

2 Likes

But it’s a Norco?

4 Likes

This thing is giving me all of it.

33 Likes

fuck yeah

4 Likes

Testing out my setup for bwr. Tubeless 30c tires and 11/32 cassette (on a ss derailleur, actually works!). I got a flat, on the road, 8 min into my ride this morning from a wire and it just would not seal. Bacon’d and it held up for the entirety of the ride. I ride this gravel pretty regularly on the tcx and it was def slower on the road bike, mostly coz I was really just picking lines and avoiding every sharp rock, of which are plentiful in the SW. I think I need to play with the pressure a bit. There’s a fine line on these things between too hard/all the rolling resistence and too soft/feel the tire fold. Started at 65psi amd I think I dropped it to about 50-55 when I reached the trailhead.

15 Likes

BWR in San Diego? Your setup is ideal.

1 Like

New bike day!!!

I’ll get a better photo up soon…but dang this thing is fancy!!!

37 Likes

Fancy!!! Even a pew pew dropper!
Can’t wait to see the full build.

1 Like

SATAN CRÜ

Edit: my bad, wrong linkage for Santa Cruz

2 Likes

(no)pants, i am thrilled to see where this wild world is taking you.

4 Likes

I’ve done it something like 6 times before this one. Haha. First time in a long time that I will be doing it on my road bike.

7 Likes

It kind of bothers me how much your bike is a better version of my bike in every little way. Looks so fucking rad.

Thank you!

I’m now a radical bike build consultant if you’d like to discuss options some day.

6 Likes

I think I’ve posted this before but here it is in ‘dialed’ form

20 Likes

Looks fast!

How can it be dialed if it doesn’t have pedals???

4 Likes

downhill only

2 Likes

Adult strider races.

7 Likes